Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Welcome to Current Events & Hot Topics! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Current Events & Hot Topics group!

Current Events & Hot Topics is the place to discuss current events and debate everything from vaccinations to religion and other hot topics! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:46 PM
Replies (11-20):
edieda
by New Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:12 PM
3 moms liked this

Hello one and all, I am edieda, new to the group and the site as of today and I love talking about various current events and keeping up with news stories as much as possible. I am the mother of three and interested in good conversation and the family and home life. I am ready to get started so I am checking new postings and comments, etc.

Euphoric
by Bazinga! on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:37 PM

welcome 

Quoting edieda:

Hello one and all, I am edieda, new to the group and the site as of today and I love talking about various current events and keeping up with news stories as much as possible. I am the mother of three and interested in good conversation and the family and home life. I am ready to get started so I am checking new postings and comments, etc.

www.cafemom.com/group/116692
soonergirl980
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:52 PM
3 moms liked this

Hello, I'm soonergirl. I am a wife to my DH of nearly 12 years (together 14) and a mom to 3 1 DS and 2 DD. I love to debate and have a good conversation.

Peanutx3
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Welcome to the group.

Quoting soonergirl980:

Hello, I'm soonergirl. I am a wife to my DH of nearly 12 years (together 14) and a mom to 3 1 DS and 2 DD. I love to debate and have a good conversation.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:34 AM

This is a great place to debate just about anything. We're so glad you've joined us. :)

Quoting soonergirl980:

beachgal77
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:42 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi!  I'm beachgal77, mom to 2 kiddos ages 15 and 10.  I work full-time and stay pretty busy, but I love to stay up with current events, and I especially love a good discussion. 

FavorofGodMom
by New Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:10 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi everyone, I'm FavorofGodMom.  I'm a stay at home mom and a wife of 12 years.  Our son is 10 years old. I would like to remain a stay at home mom and find interesting work from home.  Does anyone know of any legitimate, good work, that you do not have to pay them to start working?

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Hi! There are a few like LiveOps or ChaCha, or home business opportunities like Avon, Scentsy, Pampered Chef, etc. It's really hard to find good ones that allow you to make decent money without shelling out a lot of money up front, though.

Quoting FavorofGodMom:

Hi everyone, I'm FavorofGodMom.  I'm a stay at home mom and a wife of 12 years.  Our son is 10 years old. I would like to remain a stay at home mom and find interesting work from home.  Does anyone know of any legitimate, good work, that you do not have to pay them to start working?

sandra063
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this

hi ... my name is sandra!!

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Welcome to the group, Sandra! We're happy to have you. :)

Quoting sandra063:

hi ... my name is sandra!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)