Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Welcome to Current Events & Hot Topics! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Current Events & Hot Topics group!

Current Events & Hot Topics is the place to discuss current events and debate everything from vaccinations to religion and other hot topics! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:46 PM
Replies (21-30):
Mommy_of_Riley
by Jes on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to all the new Ladies!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FreshBakedBread
by New Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi everyone! I'm freshbakedbread and I've been reading a lot of the threads on this board. I like to stay on top of current events through participation on social networking sites. I'm very impressed by the level of articulate, bright conversations you have here, so I hope to make this one of my regular haunts.

I'm a single, FTWM to an 8 year old boy. I have pretty liberal viewpoints, but am open to opposing opinions. Diversity makes the world fun! Thanks for having me. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Welcome to the group!

It gets hot in here sometimes, but it's a great place to discuss current events!

Quoting FreshBakedBread:

Hi everyone! I'm freshbakedbread and I've been reading a lot of the threads on this board. I like to stay on top of current events through participation on social networking sites. I'm very impressed by the level of articulate, bright conversations you have here, so I hope to make this one of my regular haunts.

I'm a single, FTWM to an 8 year old boy. I have pretty liberal viewpoints, but am open to opposing opinions. Diversity makes the world fun! Thanks for having me. :)

sarahxxx
by New Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello every one I'm sarah I'm new here I'm 23 I have to lovely boys bailey 4 in july and aiden is one been with my partner for 8 years love being a mum looking to make new friends )
tabid74
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi. My name is Tabi. Married with 3 kids; dd 18, ds14 and in the spectrum and ds 13. I have varied interests. I also have 3 furbabies.I am a SAHM.
4g4b
by Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi i joined after reading one of the posts. This seems like an interesting place to have a conversation that does not begin with the words but mom or my dolly wanted to jump in the toilet:) i am the mother to 8 kids 5 girls & 3 boys. Me and df have been together for 10 years on the 24 of this month:)
mamacots
by New Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:00 AM
1 mom liked this

I am married and have 2 great boys, Austin 12 and Trevor 15. I am new to this web site and will enjoy getting to know you in the coming days

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Welcome to the group! We're so happy to have you here with us. If you have any questions, please let me know. :)

Quoting mamacots:

I am married and have 2 great boys, Austin 12 and Trevor 15. I am new to this web site and will enjoy getting to know you in the coming days

LR2012
by New Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:20 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello I am lyza I am 23 a military wife and I am a mother of 4 looking to make some friends

survivorinohio
by René on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Quoting LR2012:

Hello I am lyza I am 23 a military wife and I am a mother of 4 looking to make some friends

Hi :)  Welcome to the group!

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN