Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Welcome to Current Events & Hot Topics! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Current Events & Hot Topics group!

Current Events & Hot Topics is the place to discuss current events and debate everything from vaccinations to religion and other hot topics! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:46 PM
Replies (31-40):
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:12 AM

Welcome to the group, Lyza! Happy to have you here. :)

You may also enjoy the Military Moms group, too:

Quoting LR2012:

Hello I am lyza I am 23 a military wife and I am a mother of 4 looking to make some friends

lbriones24
by Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 3:05 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello! My name is Liliana I am a married mother of a precious 2 year olf boy and I am new to cafe mom!

GrandmaGRN
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm a stepmom to 3 great girls, two of which have made me a grandma to 1 granddaughter and 2 grandsons.  They are the light of my life. I am married to my best friend and we are excitedly planning our next phase of life - Retirement! He's in law enforcement and I'm an RN.  (Typical, I know.)  I love discussing politics, religion, etc. which doesn't work well on many social networks.  We'll see how it goes on this one!

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group! Congratulations on your impending retirement! :)

Join us on the News & Politics group!

Quoting GrandmaGRN:

I'm a stepmom to 3 great girls, two of which have made me a grandma to 1 granddaughter and 2 grandsons.  They are the light of my life. I am married to my best friend and we are excitedly planning our next phase of life - Retirement! He's in law enforcement and I'm an RN.  (Typical, I know.)  I love discussing politics, religion, etc. which doesn't work well on many social networks.  We'll see how it goes on this one!

chasersmommy79
by New Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi I'm Stephanie I live in Tacoma Washington I have a 17 month old son Chase a 10 yr old stepson gauge I have been with my husband for 8 yrs married 5, I'm looking for moms/kids from the area to meet. I also have a couple of groups as well:
1 is sahm from Tacoma meet
The other is moms living with fibromyalgia
Not many people have even joined, trying to get more members!
rekholm
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 4:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, My name is Robin, I am new here and looking to plug in somewhere.  I am engaged to a military man stationed in Afghanisten, so often times just need to see how others feel on the seperation issue and discuss random stuff.  I currently hold down 2 jobs, artistic, singer, theater and a christian.

blueeyes2000
by New Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 6:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi my name is Jessica and I am a married SAHM to a three year old boy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Welcome to the group, Stephanie!

If you're interested in promoting your group,  you can find great tips and ideas in the Groups Resource Center.

I'll send you a message with some other suggestions for promoting your groups. :)

Join us in Stepmom Central

Quoting chasersmommy79:

Hi I'm Stephanie I live in Tacoma Washington I have a 17 month old son Chase a 10 yr old stepson gauge I have been with my husband for 8 yrs married 5, I'm looking for moms/kids from the area to meet. I also have a couple of groups as well:
1 is sahm from Tacoma meet
The other is moms living with fibromyalgia
Not many people have even joined, trying to get more members!

beriahmary
by New Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 6:41 PM
2 moms liked this

Hey ya'all ! I am a single mother of a 10 year old son . I am disabled and a stay at home mom now. When i was working that was one of the best things about going to work was the water cooler talk. Keeping up with current events and all having different thoughts and ideas. I am glad to see this forum on Cafe'mom.

Elizabethwhistling

LindseyJean19
by New Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello everyone! I'm Lindsey Jean. I'm a 30 year old stay at home mom/private business owner. I'm married to a wonderful man that I've been with for nearly eleven years. People are usually shocked to know that my hubby is 19 yrs older than me!(the horror...lol). People like to give a lot opinions about that! I have a gorgeous eight year old son named Coop who is the light of my life. I also have a "dogter"(dog -daughter)named Spooky whom I love as if she were my own child. I'm a huge fan of all music, especially Lady Gaga, and most eighties jams! Not sure what else to say about myself except for that I'm just a regular woman who tries live a good life and be an all around good person. Looking forward to getting to know you all!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN