Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Welcome to Current Events & Hot Topics! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Current Events & Hot Topics group!

Current Events & Hot Topics is the place to discuss current events and debate everything from vaccinations to religion and other hot topics! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:46 PM
Replies (41-50):
ochoa.mama
by New Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 6:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Hello everyone I'm single mother of 3boys, I'm Latin, I'm wking mom, love reading, photography, swimming & sleep lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:25 AM

Welcome to the group, Lindsey Jean! It's nice to meet you.

Who cares what people think about the age difference? It works for you guys and that's what matters. :)

Quoting LindseyJean19:

Hello everyone! I'm Lindsey Jean. I'm a 30 year old stay at home mom/private business owner. I'm married to a wonderful man that I've been with for nearly eleven years. People are usually shocked to know that my hubby is 19 yrs older than me!(the horror...lol). People like to give a lot opinions about that! I have a gorgeous eight year old son named Coop who is the light of my life. I also have a "dogter"(dog -daughter)named Spooky whom I love as if she were my own child. I'm a huge fan of all music, especially Lady Gaga, and most eighties jams! Not sure what else to say about myself except for that I'm just a regular woman who tries live a good life and be an all around good person. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

HandMmom12
by New Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi, my name is Jody. I am a mommy to two, a husband to one, a friend to several, and a cupcake designer. I also have a dog and a cat!
healingone
by New Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi! new here.  A bit bored today at home in the snow.  Considering a nap.  have an appointment later today.  Married almost 30 years.  two young adult sons, and hubby,  and love them all dearly.  I start the day with the news on Yahoo, which takes me to all kinds of places and sites, while I am drinking my morning coffee and tossing the cobwebs and dreams from my mind.  Depending on the day of the week,  I head  to work, riding, or appointments.  I Love the days like this, that I am at home for a while.  I need to start exercising on days like this, but my work days are with horses and tiring, and so I am having a challenge doing that.  Hubby signed us up for a local Y so I can swim, which is my favorite and blessed form of physical activity.  Really struggling with my weight, and hard to make myself get there.  Bathing suits so intimidating at this weight!! Recovering from second knee repair still and dealing with arthritis, hence the weight issues.  The horse work was to help me get out out out of the sitting in an office situation of 17 years that has not been good for my body.  It is somewhat exhausting though!!  Love to chat!!  Living in a new town and haven't yet found friends here.  Blessings all!!

JanuaryBaby06
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi! I am a married mommy of 2 amazing little boys. I am pro choice, pro gay marriage, pro transgenders rights, pro enviroment, anti death penalty, pro medically assisted suicide, Pro right to bear arms, anti castle law, pro erf., thats all i can think of right now. I have faith but no religious affiliation. I am a long distance runner and love obstacle courses. I am a huge reader and like scrapbooking for the kids. I am not a big fan of corporations. i am easily moved and research everything. I love life. I am pretty careful as to not step on any toes. Ive been around for awhile. Hope everyone has a good time here cuz i sure do.
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Mar. 6, 2013 at 3:40 PM

Welcome to the group!

I'm so happy to have you here and I'm glad you're enjoying the group! :)

**Vent ANONYMOUSLY!**

Quoting JanuaryBaby06:

Hi! I am a married mommy of 2 amazing little boys. I am pro choice, pro gay marriage, pro transgenders rights, pro enviroment, anti death penalty, pro medically assisted suicide, Pro right to bear arms, anti castle law, pro erf., thats all i can think of right now. I have faith but no religious affiliation. I am a long distance runner and love obstacle courses. I am a huge reader and like scrapbooking for the kids. I am not a big fan of corporations. i am easily moved and research everything. I love life. I am pretty careful as to not step on any toes. Ive been around for awhile. Hope everyone has a good time here cuz i sure do.

TattoomamaPink
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 12:02 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi ladies, Name is Bridgette but you can call me Bre.. I'm 31 years old soon to be 32 on March 27Th. I have three children, My oldest son is 16 and my daughter is 8 and my youngest son is 7. I was married once and divorced after 4 years of hell!!! I was with my current Husband for 4 years before we even got married I got smarter this time and waited a while before jumping right in, we actually just got married on March-6Th-2013 I think I have finally found my love:0 ) yaya. I love life and I lived it to the fullest I love art, Music, old 40's and 50's car's and I love Writing lol as you can tell.

Peanutx3
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 1:04 PM

Welcome to the group.

Quoting TattoomamaPink:

Hi ladies, Name is Bridgette but you can call me Bre.. I'm 31 years old soon to be 32 on March 27Th. I have three children, My oldest son is 16 and my daughter is 8 and my youngest son is 7. I was married once and divorced after 4 years of hell!!! I was with my current Husband for 4 years before we even got married I got smarter this time and waited a while before jumping right in, we actually just got married on March-6Th-2013 I think I have finally found my love:0 ) yaya. I love life and I lived it to the fullest I love art, Music, old 40's and 50's car's and I love Writing lol as you can tell.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Mar. 12, 2013 at 2:06 PM

It's nice to meet you, Bre! I hope you enjoy the group! :)

Quoting TattoomamaPink:

T45
by New Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 2:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is Terri, I am the mom to two grown daughters and grandma to a little girl who will be making her apperance in July.  I live in NY, am a news junkie and love learning about new things and meeting new people.  I look forward to making some new friends on here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)