Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New year's resolutions. Are you sticking to any of them?

www.cafemom.com/group/116692
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 5:20 PM
Replies (21-25):
cherylam
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:43 AM

yes!  I am becoming more frugal in everything, instead of throwing things away I try to either repurpose or use freecycle to get rid of unneeded things, saving every penny, and apologising to my dear husband for what I do wrong.  He says it's not a problem but I feel better.

Euphoric
by Thumper kid spanks on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:07 AM

Awesome!

Quoting cherylam:

yes!  I am becoming more frugal in everything, instead of throwing things away I try to either repurpose or use freecycle to get rid of unneeded things, saving every penny, and apologising to my dear husband for what I do wrong.  He says it's not a problem but I feel better.

www.cafemom.com/group/116692
caito
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:23 AM
1 mom liked this

I suppose I made an unspoken one. It's really more like I just started eating cleaner and working out at the beginning of the month and it just so happened to coincide with New Year's lol. But yes, I'm still losing weight and eating clean. :)

LilrockerMama
by Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:27 AM
1 mom liked this
I didn't make any but instead I just wanted to work on myself. I've been working out at LEAST 5 days a week. I've lost 10 lbs. I started homeschooling my son and a lot of other things. Everything is going great.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Euphoric
by Thumper kid spanks on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:28 AM

Thanks for sharing ladies!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured