Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT: Men and CafeMom

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:50 PM
  • 52 Replies

I recently read a CafeMom thread and I asked my husband to read it because I wanted his opinion. At the end of the thread (which took pulling teeth to get him to read through) he looked at me and all he said was "I don't understand women, why do you care if Scooby666 is stupid." 

Assuming we're all women here, does your husband or SO make fun of you for their CafeMom usage? Every time my husband catches me on CM he does this ridiculous imitation of what we say here.

by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JP-StrongForTwo
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:51 PM

LOL 

Yes. 

When ever i sit down at the computer he says 

'there she goes again, back to the world of cafemom'

stacefaceninja
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:53 PM

Mine always yells for me to call him if I need a ride home later from the Cafe.... he reads the posts with me quite a bit...and mostly we both laugh at all the stupidity.

-If for any reason you feel an urge to correct my grammar, spelling, or punctuation, please suppress this urge. You are not important enough to me to spend time editing before I post.  I will just laugh at you-

littlesippycup
by Bronze Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:54 PM

DH is really curious about CM. He'll ask me "anything crazy happen on your cafemom?" He asks me that on the weekend especially. LOL. That says a lot.

WesternNYmom
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:55 PM
2 moms liked this

Yes. My husband always says "How are your girly friends doing this evening?" 

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this

He thinks it's stupid. For the most part I agree with him.

MrsImperfect
by Bronze Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes. Cause sometimes I come across really mean spirited women and I get upset. So cm pisses him off. He thinks its a world of Moody mean women that know everything lol. He wishes I would stay off it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SEEKEROFSHELLS
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I might call him to the computer to read something funny people posted, not only on Cafe Mom but perhaps facebook. We laugh together.

CarolinaGirl725
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:12 PM
2 moms liked this
Sometimes after I've been on either Current Events and Hot Topics or News and Politics, my DH will see this look on my face and ask me if he needs to get online and order several cans of whoop ass from Amazon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizzielouaf
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:14 PM
1 mom liked this

lol one day I was annoyed with a direct reply to something I said and I was telling my husband about it. He rolled his eyes and told me to call her fat. He kinda thinks on CM we all revert to teenagerish behavior. Hmmm lol

Quoting MrsImperfect:

Yes. Cause sometimes I come across really mean spirited women and I get upset. So cm pisses him off. He thinks its a world of Moody mean women that know everything lol. He wishes I would stay off it.

Clairwil
by Ruby Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:15 PM
7 moms liked this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured