Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

What is your first Gut Reaction

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:27 PM
  • 18 Replies

to this picture..

Now if your mind hit the gutter it should have this is something semi sexual. A innocent little girl exercising isn't in my honest opinion

by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JacksMom1221
by Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:29 PM
Gymnast. Not sure why he's naked, except that it's a photo shoot. Incredibly athletic. And sexy!

Eta: what do you mean by innocent little girl exercising? I don't see any little girls.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Citygirlk
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:30 PM
Why is he naked?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gabrielle_x
by Gabrielle on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:30 PM

I find there to be a vast difference between an olympic sport leading to the literal embodiment of top human physique and a 'pole' most usually found in strip clubs.

When a 'fitness pole' becomes an actual sport, utilized by both men and women, or when strip clubs implement the rings, we'll talk.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SilverSterling
by MrsSilverusSnape on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:30 PM

I was trying to go for funny I think its a flesh covered Speedo.. naked would be good too..  I am hoping that this isnt too "offensive" for Cafemom.. Guess I will find out soon enough

SilverSterling
by MrsSilverusSnape on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:34 PM

It is actually an Actual Sport that is HUGE with both Men and Woman.. I can Supply YouTube Links to 2012's Championship games. There are also Many Strip Clubs that do have the Rings like in this picture.. These kinds of "sports" have been around for Hundreds of years and were not found in strip clubs until more recent times. It takes talent, strength and smarts to use the rings, the pole as well as the silk ropes we see both in adult entertainment as well as sports. They are working on making this an Olympic sport which of course is the only way to make anything a "legitimate" sport anyways. Which is why Cheer leading still isn't considered a "sport"

Quoting gabrielle_x:

I find there to be a vast difference between an Olympic sport leading to embodiment of top human physique and a 'pole' most usually found in strip clubs.

When a 'fitness pole' becomes an actual sport, utilized by both men and women, or when strip clubs implement the rings, we'll talk.

gabrielle_x
by Gabrielle on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:37 PM

I'm told that cup-stack, nascarand bass fishing are sports too but I disagree immensely.

Where do these strip clubs employ the rings as a source of entertainment? If you could link me to those I'd be impressed as to wondering where they're finding the women to use them.

Quoting SilverSterling:

It is actually an Actual Sport that is HUGE with both Men and Woman.. I can Supply YouTube Links to 2012's Championship games. There are also Many Strip Clubs that do have the Rings like in this picture.. These kinds of "sports" have been around for Hundreds of years and were not found in strip clubs until more recent times. It takes talent, strength and smarts to use the rings, the pole as well as the silk ropes we see both in adult entertainment as well as adult sports.

Quoting gabrielle_x:

I find there to be a vast difference between an olympic sport leading to embodiment of top human physique and a 'pole' most usually found in strip clubs.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SuperFlyKy
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:42 PM

my first thought was... holy cow, he has the longest foot i have ever seen

TCgirlatheart
by TC on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Oh my... :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JP-StrongForTwo
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:46 PM

Honestly my first reaction was 'eew' lol 

SilverSterling
by MrsSilverusSnape on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:46 PM

I have friends who work in Various clubs in Vegas which is how I heard of it. The better strip clubs hire specificly men and woman who have years of Gymanstics and dance backgrounds as to specific names I need to track down my friends and see if I can get the names of the clubs and some links. 

I can honestly say that other then a few BDSM places I have visited and can not repeat the names of I haven't been in a strip club in 6yrs. 

There are many sports that make me wonder how in the hell they can be sports.. So I can agree with you there. I can only speak of which I know. I have been following a male Athlete who was on America's Got Talent a season or so ago (might have been longer) That was how I found out that it was an actual "sport" with international competitions. 

Its kinda like body Building in a weird way.. You know they are out there and compete but you never realize how Huge it is until someone comes into the lime light with it.

Quoting gabrielle_x:

I'm told that cup-stack, nascarand bass fishing are sports too but I disagree immensely.

Where do these strip clubs employ the rings as a source of entertainment? If you could link me to those I'd be impressed as to wondering where they're finding the women to use them.

Quoting SilverSterling:

It is actually an Actual Sport that is HUGE with both Men and Woman.. I can Supply YouTube Links to 2012's Championship games. There are also Many Strip Clubs that do have the Rings like in this picture.. These kinds of "sports" have been around for Hundreds of years and were not found in strip clubs until more recent times. It takes talent, strength and smarts to use the rings, the pole as well as the silk ropes we see both in adult entertainment as well as adult sports.

Quoting gabrielle_x:

I find there to be a vast difference between an olympic sport leading to embodiment of top human physique and a 'pole' most usually found in strip clubs.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)