Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Why don't anti-choicers care about all embryos that are lost?

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:23 PM
  • 46 Replies

For example, most anti-choicers seem to only care about making abortion illegal, they don't seem to care about embryos lost when women have back alley abortions.

Embryos are lost in other ways as well.  Why don't anti-choicers care about all lost embryos?

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
futureshock
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:24 PM

b

u

m

p

ashleyrenee24
by Ashley on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:24 PM
2 moms liked this

Control.

Sisteract
by Whoopie on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this

No drama or attention attached-

Nicoleb9
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol. This reminds me of an old episode of Law and Order (I believe) where nut cases were going around to fertility clinics, collecting (stealing I think, it's been so long since I saw it) unused and unwanted embryos leftover after the infertile couples either succeeded with pregnancy using other embryos or gave up on conceiving and just no longer wanted to extra embryos. Anyway, they were recruiting young women as surrogates for these embryos so as not to allow them to be murdered by the fertility clinic staff by disposing of them or leaving them frozen indefinitely. I mean, ya can't say they didn't care. Lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SandyLaxner
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:28 PM

I DO care about all embryos!  I mourned the loss of 2 early pregnancies myself.

TruthSeeker.
by Milami on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Why wouldn't someone that is anti abortion care about all embryos? Why do you think they only care about legally aborted ones? 

Sisteract
by Whoopie on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:33 PM
8 moms liked this

What I find even more interesting, the folks who want everyone to be born, yet do not want to help feed, clothe, education, shelter or provide affordable health care for all these people.... Some choose termination because of economics- Forcing these folks to birth children they can not afford, only adds to the country's economic woes.

Embryos trumping economics- be very careful what you advocate for.

GLWerth
by Gina on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:41 PM
6 moms liked this

I find that interesting as well.

As near as I can tell, they want everyone to give birth AND they get the added benefit of being able to scream about irresponsible poor women having children they can't afford.

I think they enjoy screaming "Ya shoudla kept yer legs closed, whore!".

Quoting Sisteract:

What I find even more interesting, the folks who want everyone to be born, yet do not want to help feed, clothe, education, shelter or provide affordable health care for all these people.... Some choose termination because of economics- Forcing these folks to birth children they can not afford, only adds to the country's economic woes.

pansyprincess
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:42 PM
4 moms liked this

Exactly!  In another thread, someone was talking about "moochers" and those that take from society.  A lot of people that have abortions can not afford the babies.  If forced to give birth, those babies would become "moochers" and everyone would be screaming about those whorish moms that can't keep their legs shut.

"I am pro-life!  I'm a republican!  I don't want to pay more taxes!  Take care of your own damn kids!"  <-  It's so hypocritical.  I just can't fathom how people justify it in their brains.

Quoting Sisteract:

gammie
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Sorry but this question is stupid!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)