Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

If your hands are too fat to fit into a can of Pringles you probably shouldn't be eating them

That's my confession for the day.

Pringles are not a reasonable food or source of nutrition. I completely passed judgement on that man, but I didn't voice it.

I really need help quashing my inner, negative judgement.

:sigh:

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:54 PM
Replies (11-20):
FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:11 PM

Quoting paknari:

Uhmmmm my hands are too big to fit in a can of Pringles even if
I'm really skinny. I have pretty big hands. I think Pringles are gross but I'm pretty sure it's hard to make your hands fat. I've never gained weight in my hands. Wouldn't that be like gaining weight in your vagina?

My hands have always been slender, even when the rest of me has not.

There are people, however, who do indeed gain weight, per se, in their hands.  I see it daily.

Veni.Vidi.Vici.
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Quoting paknari:

I'm really skinny. I have pretty big hands. I think Pringles are gross but I'm pretty sure it's hard to make your hands fat. I've never gained weight in my hands. Wouldn't that be like gaining weight in your vagina?

he had SAUSAGE fingers!

paknari
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:14 PM
Hahaha! That does suck. I've always had skinny long fingers even at my heaviest weight so I can't relate!

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici.:

Quoting paknari:

he had SAUSAGE fingers!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AMBG825
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:15 PM

Quoting paknari:

Yes your hands do gain weight. I lost 50 pounds. I went from 179 to 130. My wedding ring no longer fits and I have to have it resized. Part of my weight loss was in my hands.

Sisteract
by Whoopie on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:15 PM
1 mom liked this

My mom is 5'-9" and a buck 20- very tall and thin and her hand would likely not fit in a Pringle's can- She has big hands.

I doubt she has ever eaten  Pringles though.

paknari
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:16 PM
I always thought that was from internal problems like kidney or liver from not eating right. I've never really bloated like that because I drink a lot of water. But maybe it's just genetics. My fingers are skinny and I have slender hands but I still have big hands. More wide and long than fat.

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Quoting paknari:

My hands have always been slender, even when the rest of me has not.

There are people, however, who do indeed gain weight, per se, in their hands.  I see it daily.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Euphoric
by Bazinga! on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:41 PM
1 mom liked this

The title made me giggle.

TCgirlatheart
by TC on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I have to admit to these same kind of mental judgements.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PestPatti
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 6:24 PM

My hands wont fit inside a pringles can.. It's a good thing, they're gross. 

lga1965
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 6:28 PM

what guy?

yes, that's a bad sign when a person's hand is that fat.Ewwww.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN