Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

If your hands are too fat to fit into a can of Pringles you probably shouldn't be eating them

That's my confession for the day.

Pringles are not a reasonable food or source of nutrition. I completely passed judgement on that man, but I didn't voice it.

I really need help quashing my inner, negative judgement.

:sigh:

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:54 PM
Replies (21-30):
jllcali
by Jane on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:51 PM
I have seen many people with an excessive amount of adipose tissue on their hands. Everyone has a small amount of subcutaneous fat on their hands and feet. Morbidly obese people tend to have excessive amounts than more so than others. People can also accumulate excessive amounts of adipose tissue around their genitals, to the point where finding said genitals takes more effort than it should.

I'm in the medical field, and some things once seen cannot be unseen.

Quoting paknari:

Uhmmmm my hands are too big to fit in a can of Pringles even if

I'm really skinny. I have pretty big hands. I think Pringles are gross but I'm pretty sure it's hard to make your hands fat. I've never gained weight in my hands. Wouldn't that be like gaining weight in your vagina?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jllcali
by Jane on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:53 PM
Your hands can get edematous, which is usually caused by a medical problem such as congestive heart failure.

Quoting paknari:

I always thought that was from internal problems like kidney or liver from not eating right. I've never really bloated like that because I drink a lot of water. But maybe it's just genetics. My fingers are skinny and I have slender hands but I still have big hands. More wide and long than fat.

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Quoting paknari:

Uhmmmm my hands are too big to fit in a can of Pringles even if

I'm really skinny. I have pretty big hands. I think Pringles are gross but I'm pretty sure it's hard to make your hands fat. I've never gained weight in my hands. Wouldn't that be like gaining weight in your vagina?

My hands have always been slender, even when the rest of me has not.

There are people, however, who do indeed gain weight, per se, in their hands.  I see it daily.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bella_Madre
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:55 PM
Dang, you mean.... I just got big hands for a girl is all... :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
illegallyblonde
by Lawyerupbeeches on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:56 PM
LOL
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
quickbooksworm
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:58 PM
I'm really skinny but I can't get my hand in the can and get a chip out at the same time. The can designer is cruel! My knuckles get all red when I get to the bottom of the can.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nb34
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:02 PM

That's too funny!

Quoting NWP:

Hahahaa! Sometimes you just can't help it. When I used to ride the LIE to work, it never failed that the largest person on the train would seek me out to sit next to so that they could spill into my seat (I am a petite person)...One guy used to sit down and balance his bear bottle on top of his belly. He would fall asleep and I would spend the trip trying to tilt that bottle back upright so it wouldn't spill on me.

nb34
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:03 PM

I am not overwight but I have big hands, so I am not sure if my hands would fit in there. I have to say though I can't remember when was the last time I tried Pringles!!

stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Whew, my hunds still fit!

*chomp chomp*

TruthSeeker.
by Milami on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:29 PM

Quoting AMBG825:

I would be more worried about someone not smart enough to turn the can sideways to get a chip out than their choice of snack.

LOL

JoshRachelsMAMA
by JRM on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:31 PM
2 moms liked this
No, keep your hand out of my Pringles chubbo...... :-P

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici.:

That's my confession for the day.

Pringles are not a reasonable food or source of nutrition. I completely passed judgement on that man, but I didn't voice it.

I really need help quashing my inner, negative judgement.

:sigh:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)