Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Click here to JOIN us on the NEWS & POLITICS group!

Posted by   + Show Post

Please join us on the News & Politics group!

votingHere's a link to the group: News & Politics

Hope to see you there!

Join us on the News & Politics group!

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:40 PM
Replies (11-20):
Euphoric
by Thumper kid spanks on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:00 PM
2 moms liked this

I visited that group a couple of times. It's awful. Way too many trolls.

Quoting lga1965:

LOL. I guess. I wonder why, though? But that's okay, because I have heard that it's an unpleasant place to be. Conflict is too tiresome and tiring.

Quoting survivorinohio:

Quoting lga1965:

I have been "blocked "from joining this Group. Hmmmmm.

You rogue you. ;-)

www.cafemom.com/group/116692
blues_pagan
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Bwahahahaha, I belong to that group.  It is drama that is all it is good for.  Political drama.

parentalrights1
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:54 PM
5 moms liked this
Quoting Euphoric:

not even trolls. Just nasty zealot bitches who have discovered a means to make passive aggressive jabs at the "libs" for any and every opportunity
blues_pagan
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:54 PM

I really hope CM reads these replies.  I have contacted them multiple times with the issues that are going on over there and nothing has been done about it.  But go ahead and promote away!

parentalrights1
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:55 PM
Quoting blues_pagan:

Bwahahahaha, I belong to that group.  It is drama that is all it is good for.  Political drama.

yeah I can't even take it seriously if I wanted. I just go to be as annoying as they are
parentalrights1
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:56 PM
Quoting blues_pagan:

I really hope CM reads these replies.  I have contacted them multiple times with the issues that are going on over there and nothing has been done about it.  But go ahead and promote away!

I don't think being little anti choice zealot bitches is against the ruels
blues_pagan
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:56 PM
2 moms liked this

Same here.  I don't take anything there seriously.  Just mainly to piss off a few of the members there.  It's fun but really not a "News and Politics" forum more of a place where the uber-conservative women have gone to get out all of their rage that the country just doesn't agree with their point of view anymore.

Quoting parentalrights1:

Quoting blues_pagan:

yeah I can't even take it seriously if I wanted. I just go to be as annoying as they are

blues_pagan
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:57 PM

But there should be something about purposely disrupting communities and posts.  They are underhanded about what they do.  They don't come outright and break the rules but I think that members get a feel for each of their posting styles and can tell when something is meant to be an attack.  

Quoting parentalrights1:

Quoting blues_pagan:

I don't think being little anti choice zealot bitches is against the ruels

parentalrights1
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:58 PM
2 moms liked this
Quoting blues_pagan:

morals and godliness are declining! Ermagherd
parentalrights1
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:01 PM
Quoting blues_pagan:

just be glad a couple of the worst ones are no longer in here posting their anti hoice bullshit. We've gone from three freaks to one
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured