Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Ann Coulter, "All Pretty Girls are Conservative"

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:41 PM
  • 47 Replies

Coulter on feminism: ‘All pretty girls are right-wingers’

Caroline May
Political Reporter

Conservative columnist and Conservative Political Action Conference fan favorite Ann Coulter took to the stage at CPAC Friday afternoon to offer some comments about her frustrations with President Obama, her support for presidential candidate Mitt Romney, and the general unattractiveness of liberal women.

In response to an audience question regarding how a person could be both a women and a conservative, Coulter explained that is what true women actually are.

“I think all real females are right-wingers,” Coulter said, ” and I can tell you that based on experience — and my bodyguard will back me up on this — all pretty girls are right-wingers.”

The best-selling author added that she can always tell who her female fans are because they are the attractive ones. But unfortunately, she said, it is difficult to discern some men’s ideology because they have a diverse range of looks.

“Some of my male fans have hair to their derriere and tattoos up and down their arms; some of my antagonists seem like perfectly attractive, preppy young men,” she said. “Girls — a pretty girl walking toward your table, you know she is a fan.”

According to Coulter, the feminist movement has set conservative women back.

“I don’t write about feminism. It seems to manifestly obvious it doesn’t need my stunning skills or analysis,” she said sarcastically. “But, I mean, the reason unattractive — I suppose — the reason liberal women are liberal is because they have to date liberal men and as we’ve seen from Bill Clinton and Dominique Strauss-Kahn and Anthony Weiner, we’ve seen how liberal men treat women. I’d be angry too.”

“I’ll take 69 cents on the dollar,” she continued, referring to the disputed wage gap between men and women, “or whatever current feminist myth is about how much we make just to have to never have to pay for dinner. That seems like a fair deal to me.”

Coulter went on to say that the number one goal for feminists is birth control.

“Who does that help? I guess it helps Bill Clinton, Anthony Weiner and Dominique Strauss-Kahn,” she said.

“You’re a lot better off being a conservative,” she concluded, explaining that all feminist “myths” have been disproved by Eagle Forum founder Phyllis Schlafly.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/02/10/coulter-on-feminism-all-pretty-girls-are-right-wingers/#ixzz2IlaJtEsZ
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
futureshock
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this

lol

She is a psycho. 

mitchiesgirl
by Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Eh. I'm not an Annie fan and could care less what she feels of my looks. She is a hack.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
blues_pagan
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:44 PM
6 moms liked this

I think her rule must not apply to her.  She is ugly as fuck and angry all the time.

Quoting futureshock:

lol

She is a psycho. 

Sekirei
by Nari Trickster on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:45 PM
8 moms liked this

So.. why is she a conservative? she certainly does not fit the description

lizzielouaf
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:51 PM
I think Ann Coulter is very attractive, on the outside.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GLWerth
by Gina on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:54 PM
3 moms liked this

First off, calling Ms. Coulter a "girl" is stretching the truth at least a little, OK, a whole lot. What was the old saying "Mutton dressing as lamb", that's it.

Second, it doesn't matter what you look like on the outside if your inner ugliness is on display for all to see.

She does have nice hair.

Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:55 PM

Then why is Ann Coulter conservative?

bolz08
by Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:59 PM

guess she doesn't have a mirror eh.....for real, she is an unattractive woman.....all pretty girls are conservative...but not all conservatives are pretty girls...and the only reason Ann can even have an opinion is because of feminists....and birth control(pills or "natural") is a very good thing for her.

canadianmom1974
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Is she a real person? Or a puppet spouting a script? Please tell me there aren't real people who belive this load of bullshit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bookwormy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:00 PM
4 moms liked this

Well, if that's the case, then she should be a raging liberal, LOL!

Seriously, I find that the most attractive women are usually lesbians, like me!

Hate Is NOT a Family Value.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)