Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

I feel like I am missing something.  Where did everyone go? It seems like a lot of people are misssing on here. Did something happen?

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Replies (11-20):
survivorinohio
by René on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:41 PM

I think Charley was having computer problems.  Jon Jon came back for a minute but was gone again and I havent seen erinmar in a long time :(  I am sure I have seen jakeandemmasmom recently as well.

Tonya is gone :(  She was mean but very funny.

Asfriend I think?

Quoting rfurlongg:

JonJon has been gone since around the elections I think... I haven't seen Erimar in a very, very, long time. I feel like I have seen Jakeandemmasmom somewhat recently, but I may be misremembering. 

Quoting Debmomto2girls:

I was thinking of JonJon, Charley, Jakeandemmasmom (sp?), Erimar

Quoting rfurlongg:

I haven't really noticed. Anyone in particular?

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

survivorinohio
by René on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting SandyLaxner:

the Rapture

When I was a young child I came home to an empty house a lot and many times thought the rapture had come and I had been left behind.

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

motha2daDuchess
by Bruja on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:45 PM
1 mom liked this
some sn have changed

Quoting survivorinohio:

I think Charley was having computer problems.  Jon Jon came back for a minute but was gone again and I havent seen erinmar in a long time :(  I am sure I have seen jakeandemmasmom recently as well.

Asfriend I think?

Quoting rfurlongg:

JonJon has been gone since around the elections I think... I haven't seen Erimar in a very, very, long time. I feel like I have seen Jakeandemmasmom somewhat recently, but I may be misremembering. 

Quoting Debmomto2girls:

Quoting rfurlongg:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
survivorinohio
by René on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:47 PM

That is also likely true.  I dont think some would go unrecognized but I know many can.

Quoting motha2daDuchess:

some sn have changed

Quoting survivorinohio:

Asfriend I think?

Quoting rfurlongg:

Quoting Debmomto2girls:

Quoting rfurlongg:

Debmomto2girls
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:55 PM
I forget about Tonya and asfriend:(

Quoting survivorinohio:

Asfriend I think?

Quoting rfurlongg:

Quoting Debmomto2girls:

Quoting rfurlongg:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
UpSheRises
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:02 PM

I've been busy at work and at home. I haven't been checking in until later in the evening and many of the conversations i am interested in have usually ended by then so i don't bother weighing in.

survivorinohio
by René on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:05 PM

Quoting UpSheRises:

I've been busy at work and at home. I haven't been checking in until later in the evening and many of the conversations i am interested in have usually ended by then so i don't bother weighing in.

I have totally been there.

Woodbabe
by Woodie on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:14 PM

I was in TX for two weeks and this week I'm chewing nails getting ready for surgery next week...I'm on and off in spurts :/

survivorinohio
by René on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:15 PM

Quoting Woodbabe:

I was in TX for two weeks and this week I'm chewing nails getting ready for surgery next week...I'm on and off in spurts :/

Oh no Woodie, what are you having done?

Woodbabe
by Woodie on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:21 PM

Quoting survivorinohio:

Quoting Woodbabe:

Oh no Woodie, what are you having done?

Complications from having my lady bits sawed out...my right tube is swollen up like a sausage and curled up (torsion?) so its being removed. She's concerned about a couple other things so basically she's removing the tube and going roto-rooter on my abdomen looking for trouble.

Sexy If its unladylike, fattening or fun, I'm in!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN