Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

I feel like I am missing something.  Where did everyone go? It seems like a lot of people are misssing on here. Did something happen?

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Replies (21-30):
survivorinohio
by René on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Woodbabe:

Quoting survivorinohio:

Quoting Woodbabe:

I was in TX for two weeks and this week I'm chewing nails getting ready for surgery next week...I'm on and off in spurts :/

Oh no Woodie, what are you having done?

Complications from having my lady bits sawed out...my right tube is swollen up like a sausage and curled up (torsion?) so its being removed. She's concerned about a couple other things so basically she's removing the tube and going roto-rooter on my abdomen looking for trouble.

Heres hoping that is all she find.  Thats enough to make a body nervous!  I hope you have an easy time, no bad news and a quick recovery!

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

Woodbabe
by Woodie on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting survivorinohio:

Quoting Woodbabe:

Quoting survivorinohio:

Quoting Woodbabe:

I was in TX for two weeks and this week I'm chewing nails getting ready for surgery next week...I'm on and off in spurts :/

Complications from having my lady bits sawed out...my right tube is swollen up like a sausage and curled up (torsion?) so its being removed. She's concerned about a couple other things so basically she's removing the tube and going roto-rooter on my abdomen looking for trouble.

Heres hoping that is all she find.  Thats enough to make a body nervous!  I hope you have an easy time, no bad news and a quick recovery!

Thanks so much...its Thursday.

Sexy If its unladylike, fattening or fun, I'm in!

Debmomto2girls
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:04 PM
I hope everything goes well! I will keep you in my prayers.

Quoting Woodbabe:

Quoting survivorinohio:

Quoting Woodbabe:

Quoting survivorinohio:

Quoting Woodbabe:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Donna6503
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:08 PM
My life has been very busy (and strange) so I haven't been posting much, still I look inside CM everyday
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Woodbabe
by Woodie on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks I appreciate that! I'll either get really chatty in the upcoming days or crawl into my shell and poof for a few days! :)

Quoting Debmomto2girls:

I hope everything goes well! I will keep you in my prayers.

Quoting Woodbabe:

Quoting survivorinohio:

Quoting Woodbabe:

Quoting survivorinohio:

Quoting Woodbabe:

Sexy If its unladylike, fattening or fun, I'm in!

Ms.KitKat
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:53 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL How could you forget about THOSE?!

Quoting Debmomto2girls:

I forget about Tonya and asfriend:(

Quoting survivorinohio:

I think Charley was having computer problems.  Jon Jon came back for a minute but was gone again and I havent seen erinmar in a long time :(  I am sure I have seen jakeandemmasmom recently as well.

Tonya is gone :(  She was mean but very funny.

Asfriend I think?

Quoting rfurlongg:

JonJon has been gone since around the elections I think... I haven't seen Erimar in a very, very, long time. I feel like I have seen Jakeandemmasmom somewhat recently, but I may be misremembering. 

Quoting Debmomto2girls:

I was thinking of JonJon, Charley, Jakeandemmasmom (sp?), Erimar

Quoting rfurlongg:

I haven't really noticed. Anyone in particular?

Sisteract
by Whoopie on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Healing thoughts-

Quoting Woodbabe:

Quoting survivorinohio:

Quoting Woodbabe:

Veni.Vidi.Vici.
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:08 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Debmomto2girls:

Quoting survivorinohio:

I think Charley was having computer problems.  Jon Jon came back for a minute but was gone again and I havent seen erinmar in a long time :(  I am sure I have seen jakeandemmasmom recently as well.

Asfriend I think?

Quoting rfurlongg:

JonJon has been gone since around the elections I think... I haven't seen Erimar in a very, very, long time. I feel like I have seen Jakeandemmasmom somewhat recently, but I may be misremembering. 

Quoting Debmomto2girls:

Quoting rfurlongg:

Tanya came back and I believe she is here under a new name. She isn't hiding. Asfriend......I haven't missed at all

survivorinohio
by René on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:47 PM

Quoting Woodbabe:

Quoting survivorinohio:

Quoting Woodbabe:

Quoting survivorinohio:

Quoting Woodbabe:

I will remember and keep you in my thoughts Thurs,

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

Euphoric
by Bazinga! on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Asfriend is here. Her new sn is Billiejeans. She's a hoot.

Quoting Debmomto2girls:

Quoting survivorinohio:

Asfriend I think?

Quoting rfurlongg:

Quoting Debmomto2girls:

Quoting rfurlongg:

www.cafemom.com/group/116692
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)