Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Barack Obama.. Gave us change alright.. DISGUSTING...

Posted by   + Show Post

I suppose you are all going to STILL blame someone..

Why can't BARACK H. OBAMA ever just admit he has made a few mistakes..

That is really all anyone ever has been asking..

And the projections are that in the next 4 years we will have 200TRILLION in additional debt from obamacare alone!

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Replies (151-160):
autodidact
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:00 PM

so he struck back at mostly Saudis who'd plotted in Germany,  through a group based in Afganistan by invading Iraq? 

Quoting JavaLadybug2:

Bush invaded Iraq based on military intelligance.. We all know that "Military Intelligance" is an Oxymoron.. however... That is what he had to go on.. If you won't intentionally ignore that he did so.. AFTER THE FIRST ATTACK ON AMERICAN SOIL By terrorist's since the Japaneese bombed us on Pear Harbor!

He struck back.. No denying it has been a costly venture..

No denying there was things he/we didn't know.. 

But that won't change anything now.. will it..

Asking OBAMA to deal with facts today... WILL CHANGE THINGS.. 

Except all obama wants to do is pretend he is  the king.. and can do any damn thing he wants.

Quoting autodidact:

Invading Iraq WAS Bush's mistake

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Oh stop blaming bush.

When will Obama take responbility for his mistakes.

Yes, he cant fix our country in four years...but he has damaged us more.

Bush hasnt been around for four years now.

autodidact
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:03 PM
1 mom liked this

but the racism and ignorance is just fine? 

Quoting Billiejeens:

I kinda wish that they wouldn't have filmed her smoking, bad influence on our kids. 

Quoting lga1965:

LOL....she cracks me up. "Why are we electin' an A-rab when we are at war with the A-rabs?" Oh my goodness! That was painful. I couldn't watch all of it.

Quoting greenie63:

I think I found someone who keeps posting on this thread on you tube!

tambrathegreat
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:08 PM
2 moms liked this

It's cos he's black, isn't it?  That's why people like you don't like him, but put up with a load of horse shit from Bush, Bush, and Reagan.  I'm sick of posts that place the entire blame of our economy on our current President's shoulders when past administrations ruined the enconomy in the first place, got us into  a two front war, squandered the excess from the Clinton administration, and didn't do a damn thing but wreck our country.  As for the do-nothing congress we have now, I hope all the teabaggers obstruct themselves right out of office. They are traitors and deserve to be prosecuted.

autodidact
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:48 PM
1 mom liked this

so you think our president is "an A-rab" and that we're "at war with the A-rabs?"  

Quoting Billiejeens:

I musta missed that part.

Quoting lga1965:

Ehhhh....its what she SAYS that is a bad influence on kids .....and adults. The woman is clearly mentally deficient .And a prejudiced bigot because she doesn't know better.

Quoting Billiejeens:

I kinda wish that they wouldn't have filmed her smoking, bad influence on our kids. 

Quoting lga1965:

LOL....she cracks me up. "Why are we electin' an A-rab when we are at war with the A-rabs?" Oh my goodness! That was painful. I couldn't watch all of it.

Quoting greenie63:

I think I found someone who keeps posting on this thread on you tube!

Billiejeens
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 5:13 PM
Quoting tambrathegreat:

It's cos he's black, isn't it?  That's why people like you don't like him, but put up with a load of horse shit from Bush, Bush, and Reagan.  I'm sick of posts that place the entire blame of our economy on our current President's shoulders when past administrations ruined the enconomy in the first place, got us into  a two front war, squandered the excess from the Clinton administration, and didn't do a damn thing but wreck our country.  As for the do-nothing congress we have now, I hope all the teabaggers obstruct themselves right out of office. They are traitors and deserve to be prosecuted.

Idiotic post
-Celestial-
by Pepperlynn on Jan. 25, 2013 at 5:15 PM
Yawn, much.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
littlesippycup
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 5:20 PM

LOL save the stupid for MC.

Quoting tambrathegreat:

lga1965
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 5:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Look at Hitler and then Obama.

I dont like guns...

But he is taking that right away.

Forcing health care.

Yeah id say Hitler like.

Quoting lga1965:

LOL....you on some kind of fancy,hallucinatory drugs or are you merely as uneducated and prejudiced as you sound? Who told you that the President was a Hitler follower" ? Someone must have told you (and you believe them)because I don't think you are smart enough to have an original thought. Well, whoever told you that was LYING.

Boy oh boy, do I feel sorry for you.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

actually no my vote does NOT count.

it's all the politic votes that  count. 

get that through your head. 

i wish you would go back in open a damn history book. 

and no, it's people who voted for this asshate hitler followerer who are causing this country to run down. 

no one has yet to answer my question on why 

gas was only at 1.35 in 2008, and it's now tripled. 

Quoting AdellesMom:

You have no right to complain. For one, you don't vote. Secondly, you're extremely ignorant, and you believe the falsehood that your vote doesn't count. Guess what? Your vote DOES count. You clearly have no idea how our government works, which is why you feel the way you do.

My eight year olds know that their vote would count if they were of age to vote.

I wish you would get the fact that your vote does count, and that you have no right to complain through your thick skull. It's people like you that are bringing this country down. If you want change, be the change that you want...VOTE!

Quoting StrawberryCool:

i have every right to complain. 

my vote doesn't count. 

i wish you people would get that through your thick skulls.

Quoting AdellesMom:

Then you have no right to complain.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

I dont vote because my vote doesnt count neither does yours.

Hate to break it to ya

Quoting NewMom11222011:

My family taught me that if you vote, period, you have the right to complain.  It was if you didn't vote at all that they felt you should keep your mouth shut about what politicians did.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

We all know Obama is an ass hat.

So if you voted for him then you cant complain.

StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:16 PM

yet anyways

Quoting lga1965:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

I dont like guns...

Forcing health care.

Yeah id say Hitler like.

Quoting lga1965:

LOL....you on some kind of fancy,hallucinatory drugs or are you merely as uneducated and prejudiced as you sound? Who told you that the President was a Hitler follower" ? Someone must have told you (and you believe them)because I don't think you are smart enough to have an original thought. Well, whoever told you that was LYING.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

and no, it's people who voted for this asshate hitler followerer who are causing this country to run down. 

Quoting AdellesMom:

You have no right to complain. For one, you don't vote. Secondly, you're extremely ignorant, and you believe the falsehood that your vote doesn't count. Guess what? Your vote DOES count. You clearly have no idea how our government works, which is why you feel the way you do.

My eight year olds know that their vote would count if they were of age to vote.

I wish you would get the fact that your vote does count, and that you have no right to complain through your thick skull. It's people like you that are bringing this country down. If you want change, be the change that you want...VOTE!

Quoting StrawberryCool:

my vote doesn't count. 

Quoting AdellesMom:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Hate to break it to ya

Quoting NewMom11222011:

My family taught me that if you vote, period, you have the right to complain.  It was if you didn't vote at all that they felt you should keep your mouth shut about what politicians did.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

greenie63
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this

LMAO!! You know this sadly reminds me of my BIL when he had a complete break down.  He was hiding under the window saying to my sister that the aliens landed in their front lawn. He's ok now most of the time with medication.

Hmmmmm maybe medication might help someone? 

Quoting lga1965:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

I dont like guns...

Forcing health care.

Yeah id say Hitler like.

Quoting lga1965:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Quoting AdellesMom:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

my vote doesn't count. 

Quoting AdellesMom:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Hate to break it to ya

Quoting NewMom11222011:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured