Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Barack Obama.. Gave us change alright.. DISGUSTING...

Posted by   + Show Post

I suppose you are all going to STILL blame someone..

Why can't BARACK H. OBAMA ever just admit he has made a few mistakes..

That is really all anyone ever has been asking..

And the projections are that in the next 4 years we will have 200TRILLION in additional debt from obamacare alone!

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Replies (161-170):
Annsf
by Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Where did you get this info?  Any intelligent post needs sources-otherwise, throw it away.

lga1965
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh boy......

Quoting StrawberryCool:

yet anyways

Quoting lga1965:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Look at Hitler and then Obama.

I dont like guns...

But he is taking that right away.

Forcing health care.

Yeah id say Hitler like.

Quoting lga1965:

LOL....you on some kind of fancy,hallucinatory drugs or are you merely as uneducated and prejudiced as you sound? Who told you that the President was a Hitler follower" ? Someone must have told you (and you believe them)because I don't think you are smart enough to have an original thought. Well, whoever told you that was LYING.

Boy oh boy, do I feel sorry for you.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

actually no my vote does NOT count.

it's all the politic votes that  count. 

get that through your head. 

i wish you would go back in open a damn history book. 

and no, it's people who voted for this asshate hitler followerer who are causing this country to run down. 

no one has yet to answer my question on why 

gas was only at 1.35 in 2008, and it's now tripled. 

Quoting AdellesMom:

You have no right to complain. For one, you don't vote. Secondly, you're extremely ignorant, and you believe the falsehood that your vote doesn't count. Guess what? Your vote DOES count. You clearly have no idea how our government works, which is why you feel the way you do.

My eight year olds know that their vote would count if they were of age to vote.

I wish you would get the fact that your vote does count, and that you have no right to complain through your thick skull. It's people like you that are bringing this country down. If you want change, be the change that you want...VOTE!

Quoting StrawberryCool:

i have every right to complain. 

my vote doesn't count. 

i wish you people would get that through your thick skulls.

Quoting AdellesMom:

Then you have no right to complain.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

I dont vote because my vote doesnt count neither does yours.

Hate to break it to ya

Quoting NewMom11222011:

My family taught me that if you vote, period, you have the right to complain.  It was if you didn't vote at all that they felt you should keep your mouth shut about what politicians did.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

We all know Obama is an ass hat.

So if you voted for him then you cant complain.

lga1965
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:00 PM

Quoting Annsf:

Where did you get this info?  Any intelligent post needs sources-otherwise, throw it away.

Good question. I woud like to know too.

lga1965
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:03 PM

oh gee,I'm sorry. Glad he is better. yeah, maybe medication would help someone here....

Quoting greenie63:

LMAO!! You know this sadly reminds me of my BIL when he had a complete break down.  He was hiding under the window saying to my sister that the aliens landed in their front lawn. He's ok now most of the time with medication.

Hmmmmm maybe medication might help someone? 

Quoting lga1965:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Look at Hitler and then Obama.

I dont like guns...

But he is taking that right away.

Forcing health care.

Yeah id say Hitler like.

Quoting lga1965:

LOL....you on some kind of fancy,hallucinatory drugs or are you merely as uneducated and prejudiced as you sound? Who told you that the President was a Hitler follower" ? Someone must have told you (and you believe them)because I don't think you are smart enough to have an original thought. Well, whoever told you that was LYING.

Boy oh boy, do I feel sorry for you.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

actually no my vote does NOT count.

it's all the politic votes that  count. 

get that through your head. 

i wish you would go back in open a damn history book. 

and no, it's people who voted for this asshate hitler followerer who are causing this country to run down. 

no one has yet to answer my question on why 

gas was only at 1.35 in 2008, and it's now tripled. 

Quoting AdellesMom:

You have no right to complain. For one, you don't vote. Secondly, you're extremely ignorant, and you believe the falsehood that your vote doesn't count. Guess what? Your vote DOES count. You clearly have no idea how our government works, which is why you feel the way you do.

My eight year olds know that their vote would count if they were of age to vote.

I wish you would get the fact that your vote does count, and that you have no right to complain through your thick skull. It's people like you that are bringing this country down. If you want change, be the change that you want...VOTE!

Quoting StrawberryCool:

my vote doesn't count. 

Quoting AdellesMom:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Hate to break it to ya

Quoting NewMom11222011:

My family taught me that if you vote, period, you have the right to complain.  It was if you didn't vote at all that they felt you should keep your mouth shut about what politicians did.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

tambrathegreat
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Billiejeens:

Quoting tambrathegreat:

It's cos he's black, isn't it?  That's why people like you don't like him, but put up with a load of horse shit from Bush, Bush, and Reagan.  I'm sick of posts that place the entire blame of our economy on our current President's shoulders when past administrations ruined the enconomy in the first place, got us into  a two front war, squandered the excess from the Clinton administration, and didn't do a damn thing but wreck our country.  As for the do-nothing congress we have now, I hope all the teabaggers obstruct themselves right out of office. They are traitors and deserve to be prosecuted.

Idiotic post

No, just an idiotic response to my comment. 

tambrathegreat
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting littlesippycup:

LOL save the stupid for MC.

Quoting tambrathegreat:

It's cos he's black, isn't it?  That's why people like you don't like him, but put up with a load of horse shit from Bush, Bush, and Reagan.  I'm sick of posts that place the entire blame of our economy on our current President's shoulders when past administrations ruined the enconomy in the first place, got us into  a two front war, squandered the excess from the Clinton administration, and didn't do a damn thing but wreck our country.  As for the do-nothing congress we have now, I hope all the teabaggers obstruct themselves right out of office. They are traitors and deserve to be prosecuted.

I'm not sure what "MC" is, is it a reference to MC Hammer?  Is it some veiled reference to your open hostility to black folks being in a position of power?  I just don't know.  I do know that the more people complain about our president, the more racially threatened ass hattery they show.  Perhaps if there were a bland white face doing all that he's done, we wouldn't have some of these moms so up in arms about how he's handled his presidency. 

I've read these posts for the last two years wondering just where this disgust and angst is coming from, and I've finally decided that it's time for me to call a racist a racist. 

gludwig2000
by Gina on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:14 PM
1 mom liked this

You know, for someone so sure of herself, and so sure of her stance, you would think that she would be more than willing to let her feelings be known, by...............................................................................................wait for it..................................................................................................VOTING! Seriously, voting gives you the chance to be vocal about how you feel, but you gave that chance up because what? You can't be bothered? I know you said that you believe that your vote doesn't count, so what? You just give up? I don't understand how anyone can be so vocal on politics, politicians and the US government, but can't be bothered to vote. Not voting, imo, means that you don't care.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

my vote doesn't count. 

Quoting AdellesMom:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Hate to break it to ya

Quoting NewMom11222011:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:22 PM

i'll care when one of the candiates does something for the............................................................................wait for it............................................................................................

LOWER CLASS FAMILIES.

so when that is done, i'll start to vote....until then, tough shit. 

oh and until the welfare system is fixed. (thus coming from a person on the system)

i don't need to vote, magic of living in america.....

and i have every single right to sit and bitch and man and complain.

i refuse to vote for someone who is wanting to take rights away, force health care on someone. and take my rights to carry a gun...and  i don't believe in guns. 

Quoting gludwig2000:

You know, for someone so sure of herself, and so sure of her stance, you would think that she would be more than willing to let her feelings be known, by...............................................................................................wait for it..................................................................................................VOTING! Seriously, voting gives you the chance to be vocal about how you feel, but you gave that chance up because what? You can't be bothered? I know you said that you believe that your vote doesn't count, so what? You just give up? I don't understand how anyone can be so vocal on politics, politicians and the US government, but can't be bothered to vote. Not voting, imo, means that you don't care.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

my vote doesn't count. 

Quoting AdellesMom:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Hate to break it to ya

Quoting NewMom11222011:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

gludwig2000
by Gina on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:39 PM

Quoting StrawberryCool:

i'll care when one of the candiates does something for the............................................................................wait for it............................................................................................

LOWER CLASS FAMILIES. And what? You thought Mitt cared? ROFLMAO!!

so when that is done, i'll start to vote....until then, tough shit. 

oh and until the welfare system is fixed. (thus coming from a person on the system) Isn't it the Republicans who use welfare like its a dirty word?

i don't need to vote, magic of living in america..... No, you don't have to vote, but if you are unhappy about someone in politics, you cast your vote for someone who you believe will make you happy.

and i have every single right to sit and bitch and man and complain.I never stated otherwise.

i refuse to vote for someone who is wanting to take rights away, force health care on someone. and take my rights to carry a gun...and  i don't believe in guns. And that is why you exercise your right to vote, by giving the OTHER guy your vote.

Quoting gludwig2000:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

my vote doesn't count. 

Quoting AdellesMom:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Hate to break it to ya

Quoting NewMom11222011:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Jynnifer292
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Quoting lga1965:

Quoting Annsf:

Good question. I woud like to know too.

I would like to know also. The gas price thing is BS. It went down right before the election and went right back up after.

Quoted from the Washington Post

"Romney claimed that gasoline prices have doubled under Obama. This is a misleading statistic. Gasoline was an average of $1.83 a gallon the day before Obama took the oath of office, but that was because of the economic crisis. Exactly four years ago, the average price was $3.67 — not much different than today’s price of $3.72. Gas prices had plunged after the collapse of Lehman Brothers sparked the crisis, reaching $1.59 a gallon by the end of December. So the dip was largely a temporary aberration."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)