Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Barack Obama.. Gave us change alright.. DISGUSTING...

Posted by   + Show Post

I suppose you are all going to STILL blame someone..

Why can't BARACK H. OBAMA ever just admit he has made a few mistakes..

That is really all anyone ever has been asking..

And the projections are that in the next 4 years we will have 200TRILLION in additional debt from obamacare alone!

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Replies (171-180):
StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:47 PM
That other guy didnt care either.

So when a candiate that I like is running then I may CONSIDER voting.

Never said Romney did care...only reason I liked Romney was for the abortion factor.

When they get rid of the polictal sp and I know my vote is counted then ill vote as well.

Quoting gludwig2000:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

i'll care when one of the candiates does something for the............................................................................wait for it............................................................................................

LOWER CLASS FAMILIES. And what? You thought Mitt cared? ROFLMAO!!

so when that is done, i'll start to vote....until then, tough shit. 

oh and until the welfare system is fixed. (thus coming from a person on the system) Isn't it the Republicans who use welfare like its a dirty word?

i don't need to vote, magic of living in america..... No, you don't have to vote, but if you are unhappy about someone in politics, you cast your vote for someone who you believe will make you happy.

and i have every single right to sit and bitch and man and complain.I never stated otherwise.

i refuse to vote for someone who is wanting to take rights away, force health care on someone. and take my rights to carry a gun...and  i don't believe in guns. And that is why you exercise your right to vote, by giving the OTHER guy your vote.

Quoting gludwig2000:

You know, for someone so sure of herself, and so sure of her stance, you would think that she would be more than willing to let her feelings be known, by...............................................................................................wait for it..................................................................................................VOTING! Seriously, voting gives you the chance to be vocal about how you feel, but you gave that chance up because what? You can't be bothered? I know you said that you believe that your vote doesn't count, so what? You just give up? I don't understand how anyone can be so vocal on politics, politicians and the US government, but can't be bothered to vote. Not voting, imo, means that you don't care.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

i have every right to complain. 

my vote doesn't count. 

i wish you people would get that through your thick skulls.

Quoting AdellesMom:

Then you have no right to complain.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

I dont vote because my vote doesnt count neither does yours.

Hate to break it to ya

Quoting NewMom11222011:

My family taught me that if you vote, period, you have the right to complain.  It was if you didn't vote at all that they felt you should keep your mouth shut about what politicians did.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

We all know Obama is an ass hat.

So if you voted for him then you cant complain.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gludwig2000
by Gina on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:57 PM

Okay, and while Romney and Obama were the two most prominent candidates, there were third party candidates that could have used your vote. And if you are waiting for a candidate that you will like everythingabout, you might never vote. But don't you realize that there are people in politics who want you to note use your vote?Let me ask you this, and this is purely hypothetical but what do you do if someone in authority to you, constantly does something you don't like? Do you just ignore it and hope it gets better, or do you try to change things? Because that is what your vote does. Even if our vote does not count in the Presidential election, which actually comes down to the Electoral Vote, our vote does tell those in Washington how we feel, and whether or not we want things to change. That is all I'm am trying to tell you, that inaction does not, in any way, shape or form, cause change. 

Quoting StrawberryCool:

That other guy didnt care either.

So when a candiate that I like is running then I may CONSIDER voting.

Never said Romney did care...only reason I liked Romney was for the abortion factor.

When they get rid of the polictal sp and I know my vote is counted then ill vote as well.

PurdueMom
by Sherri on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:42 PM

lol

Quoting pvtjokerus:

By keeping the Capital tax high sends companies and workers overseas.  That was an easy one.  Next.

Quoting PurdueMom:

He has put us further into debt, but do you know why?  I do.

Part of the problem is that you do not see why we are further in debt, only that we are.

Prove to me the POTUS has control over gas prices.  Prove to me he wants to send more jobs to China.  

Back up your claims with proof.  Please.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

actually he does have control over all of this. 

he has put us further into debt...

and for our own citizens not see it, is part of our problelm. 

he can so control the gas problem....keep those jobs here....he has even stated he wanted to send more jobs over to china

Quoting Arroree:

The president has absolutely no control over job rates, that's on the employers, if the unemployment rate bothers you you should be bitching about them not the pres.

The president has absolutely no control over gas prices, that's on the gas/oil companies.

If you want to complain about things the Pres actually has control over, go ahead, but blaming him for things he can't control is just childish and ignorant.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Why is the unemployment rate higher?

Why is gas prices almost double if not triple of what they were four years ago?

Sherri

KittyLicking.gif picture by wer4pu
Tranla
by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:51 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't know about the rest of the numbers, but the price of gas was nowhere near that low. So I have doubts about the accuracy of the rest of the numbers.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lga1965
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:50 PM

http://www.startribune.com/business/188451481.html?refer=y

• Home
  • Business
  • Stocks roll toward a complete recovery

• Article by: NATHANIEL POPPER , New York Times
    • Updated: January 25, 2013 - 11:39 PM

The market is near its highest level ever, but recent gains can't erase all the damage done in 2008.

Americans seem to be falling in love with stocks again.

After millions of people all but abandoned the market after the 2008 financial crisis, individual investors are pouring more money than they have in years into stock mutual funds. The flood, prompted by fading economic threats and better news on housing and jobs, has helped propel the broad market to within striking distance of its highest level ever.

Continued.... 

Billiejeens
    by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 2:23 PM
    Quoting tambrathegreat:

You should stay at the round table where every response is idiotic, ineptness doesn't stand out quite so much there.

Amanda471
    by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 2:34 PM
    1 mom liked this

Quoting LAHnTAH0812:

one day, not any time soon i'm assuming, our great great grandkids will read about our foolishness and wonder why we let this happen. hopefully, they won't think they are invincible, as we do now.

I hear you and sincerely hope the country is not destroyed by then.  I worry for the futures of all our children.  If you sit back and look at the big picture, politics aside, what's happening within our gov't and what has happened to our jobs and what has happened to our pride as Americans, it's all truly disturbing.  If you look at history, just about all societies eventually crumble and become corrupt.   

Billiejeens
    by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 2:37 PM

Quoting StrawberryCool:

i'll care when one of the candiates does something for the............................................................................wait for it............................................................................................

LOWER CLASS FAMILIES.

so when that is done, i'll start to vote....until then, tough shit. 

oh and until the welfare system is fixed. (thus coming from a person on the system)

i don't need to vote, magic of living in america.....

and i have every single right to sit and bitch and man and complain.

i refuse to vote for someone who is wanting to take rights away, force health care on someone. and take my rights to carry a gun...and  i don't believe in guns. 

Interesting, cause there was a name on the ballot exactly opposite of al those things, and you couldn't see it.

Annsf
    by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 2:57 PM
    How can anyone accept any info that has no attribution? Who researched this? Do you know? I don't.
    Annsf
    by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:18 PM
    1 mom liked this

Who wrote this?  Where was it published?  I can't find anything in Google.  How can you believe anything that has NO attribution?  

Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
    Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
    other members!
    Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN