Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

When you click 'like' on a persons post or reply any user can see it. The 'likes' are NOT ANONYMOUS.

That is all.

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:38 PM
Replies (251-260):
Emilytrademark
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:11 PM

laughing

BabyFruit Ticker
Ms.KitKat
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

lol..did someone get busted "liking" something they didn't want public?

Actually the OP got all butt-hurt when someone liked her one post- she got all panty-twisted and accused the liker of "fanning flames." When in all reality- SHE the OP was the "flame fanner". To continue her rant and race for rankings she started this lovely thread.

My take on the whole thing- she started a white burden thread that was obviously racist bent; she didn't know how to manage it very well when she was  called out on it that it had a definite negative racist bent, rather than explain her intentions and purpose for posting she got all defensive with the one who challenged her. Her drama ensued.

It's pretty clear she was looking only for drama that evening and that's what she got.  

Veni.Vidi.Vici.
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:28 PM

Quoting Ms.KitKat:

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Actually the OP got all butt-hurt when someone liked her one post- she got all panty-twisted and accused the liker of "fanning flames." When in all reality- SHE the OP was the "flame fanner". To continue her rant and race for rankings she started this lovely thread.

My take on the whole thing- she started a white burden thread that was obviously racist bent; she didn't know how to manage it very well when she was  called out on it that it had a definite negative racist bent, rather than explain her intentions and purpose for posting she got all defensive with the one who challenged her. Her drama ensued.

It's pretty clear she was looking only for drama that evening and that's what she got.  

:blank stare:

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:36 PM
The OP has nerve struck me as the race baited type, can you link the post you are referring too?

Quoting Ms.KitKat:

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ms.KitKat
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:41 PM

whatever

Ms.KitKat
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:44 PM

I would really rather not continue the drama. It's probably back on page 3 or 4 or even page 5 by now. It was a s/o thread and it was about "white burden"  if you are really curious to seek it out.

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

The OP has nerve struck me as the race baited type, can you link the post you are referring too?

Quoting Ms.KitKat:

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Veni.Vidi.Vici.
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Ms.KitKat:

I would really rather not continue the drama. It's probably back on page 3 or 4 or even page 5 by now. It was a s/o thread and it was about "white burden"  if you are really curious to seek it out.

best remark so far

laughing

Ms.KitKat
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:59 PM

and yet here you are...........................

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici.:

Quoting Ms.KitKat:

best remark so far

laughing

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Sometimes I'm lazy and click like rather than type if it's close enough to my thoughts.

Sometimes my hand isn't working well and if I do type, I misspell alot and don't bother changing it.

And I can get along with everyone. It's the internet, not real life. If I had an arguement or fight in a different post, that's then, this is now. CafeMom to me is mostly entertainment. There are a couple groups I belong to that provide information I need (photog, health, etc). But this type of group is the entertainment type. And sometimes my meds mess with my mind and I can't remember something from before. I tell everyone the same thing...don't take anything I say too seriously and definately not personal. It's the internet, most of it is not meant seriously or personal.

Quoting Ms.KitKat: 
Quoting EireLass:

If I'm reading replies, and see something that I would have replied the same, I just 'like' it rather than typing the exact same thing.

yes- just as I did here- except of course- I am also adding comment. Some people see that as 'fanning flames" and get all butt-hurt over it and want to create drama. People fail to recognize that even though one may disagree on one point, they can agree on another. 

See how nicely we are agreeing Eirelass :) 

Iconoclast
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:35 PM
2 moms liked this

3V are you hurting people's feelings (again, naughty, naughty)? Or is your admirer just outing herself twice over?

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici.:

Quoting Ms.KitKat:

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

:blank stare:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)