Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

can't sleep

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:52 AM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

clowns will eat me

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Goodwoman614
by Satan on Jan. 26, 2013 at 2:17 AM

What were you watching? Lol..

Sekirei
by Nari Trickster on Jan. 26, 2013 at 2:18 AM
Nothing. I have insomnia due to anxiety. Lol. My sister and I say that a lot due to my fear of clowns.

Quoting Goodwoman614:

What were you watching? Lol..

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Goodwoman614
by Satan on Jan. 26, 2013 at 2:28 AM

Well I was gonna recommend some Marylin Manson videos and tea (with or without a shotta yer favorite, or toke of your *medical*)...you know, some good old fashioned help into lala land. 

Advise from a fellow insomniac, although mine's for other reasons...

Arroree
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:05 AM

I inhaled a drop of beer during dinner and now i can't sleep becuase it still feels like it's in my windpipe, driving me crazy with the coughing.

:(

Proud2BWeird
by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:15 AM
I can't sleep either. Nothing new for me, but it sucks. Especially since it's like 5 degrees out and our house is old and has crappy insulation. It might be 59 degrees downstairs. Where the TV is. And the food. And my stomach is rumbling. Grrr!
muslimahpj
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:17 AM

Hugs. Hope you are sleeping now.

Proud2BWeird
by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:18 AM
I hate when that happens. When I do that my throat closes up, and then when I can breathe again I cough my head off, and can't speak for a while. That happened to me during my choir's Christmas performance last year. Thank God I didn't have a solo :)

I hope it stops soon and you can get some sleep.

Quoting Arroree:

I inhaled a drop of beer during dinner and now i can't sleep becuase it still feels like it's in my windpipe, driving me crazy with the coughing.

:(

Arroree
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:19 AM

Quoting Proud2BWeird:

I can't sleep either. Nothing new for me, but it sucks. Especially since it's like 5 degrees out and our house is old and has crappy insulation. It might be 59 degrees downstairs. Where the TV is. And the food. And my stomach is rumbling. Grrr!

Ugh, it's 9 here and supposed to get down to -4 later tonight. Not looking forward to a return of the negative temps this winter, we already had a few weeks of it :(

Proud2BWeird
by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:30 AM
I'm already tired of winter. Sometimes I wish we lived where it's warm all the time, like Florida. Then I think about the heat & humidity in the summer. No, thanks.

Okay, I'll stop dogging and complaining now. I hope you stay warm, and get to sleep soon!

Quoting Arroree:

Quoting Proud2BWeird:

Ugh, it's 9 here and supposed to get down to -4 later tonight. Not looking forward to a return of the negative temps this winter, we already had a few weeks of it :(

Arroree
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:33 AM

I plan to snuggle in bed with my 4yr old as soon as i can get this cough to go away. He's a little heater, just like his dad LOL. It's freezing in here and he's sweating like it's boiling. I could use a bit of that heat :)

Quoting Proud2BWeird:

I'm already tired of winter. Sometimes I wish we lived where it's warm all the time, like Florida. Then I think about the heat & humidity in the summer. No, thanks.

Okay, I'll stop dogging and complaining now. I hope you stay warm, and get to sleep soon!

Quoting Arroree:

Quoting Proud2BWeird:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN