Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'll be honest, I negatively judge people who _____________

Posted by   + Show Post

Let's have an honesty party!  Let's tell each other things that bug us about other people, the world, or anything.  lol

I'll be honest, I negatively judge people who comment on a post without first reading the original post (or at least most of it in cases of long posts). 

EDIT:

This is anywhere, in real life, here, etc.

by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Replies (141-150):
ArianEponae
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:47 PM
This too...
Plus smoking around pets :-(

Quoting stacefaceninja:

I judge people who use a lot of ghetto slang. Unless you are actually from a ghetto. Then, go ahead with your bad-ass self. 

I judge people that don't properly care for their pets.

I judge people who think it's any of their business if another woman has an abortion.

I DESPISE people who think they can catch the "gay"...it's not a disease or a disappointment...it's asexual orientation. Pretty simple.

I judge people who smoke cigarettes with their kids in the car/house/ whatever

I also judge the whores who report me when I hurt their little e-feelers online. 

Other than that I love everyone:)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sekirei
by Nari Trickster on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:49 PM

I try so hard not to correct my MIL ... LOL and she is from South Florida.. 

Hugs glitz

Quoting glitterteaz:

don't mess with Tx slang!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Quoting Sekirei:

The use of ya'll bugs the hell out of me.. not sure why.

glitterteaz
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:50 PM

its a southern thang!

Quoting Sekirei:

I try so hard not to correct my MIL ... LOL and she is from South Florida.. 

Hugs glitz

Quoting glitterteaz:

don't mess with Tx slang!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Quoting Sekirei:

The use of ya'll bugs the hell out of me.. not sure why.

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:51 PM

Quoting jllcali:

OMG I am so totally going to do that with my tie dyed wife beater the next time I go to the club.

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting Euphoric:

lol, I haven't seen that before. Interesting.

Quoting Sekirei:

I judge people who think they look sexy wearing a tank top as a skirt... please do not ask for the pictures though.. (-_-;)

Wow!  I cannot unsee that.  Ever.

I showed my daughter.........she says.......'that's a (long pause) t-shirt....what the hell?' lol  You had to hear it. Pretty damn funny.

Sekirei
by Nari Trickster on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:52 PM

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Quoting jllcali:

OMG I am so totally going to do that with my tie dyed wife beater the next time I go to the club.

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting Euphoric:

Quoting Sekirei:

I judge people who think they look sexy wearing a tank top as a skirt... please do not ask for the pictures though.. (-_-;)

I showed my daughter.........she says.......'that's a (long pause) t-shirt....what the hell?' lol  You had to hear it. Pretty damn funny.

Sharing is caring. :3

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:53 PM

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Quoting jllcali:

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting Euphoric:

Quoting Sekirei:

Sharing is caring. :3

Hahahahaha!

You got me there. lol

nomadbrat83
by Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:53 PM

People who smoke inside their homes and in the car with their children Anyone on either extreme end of the political/ideological spectrums (zealots disgust me).  If you are on PA and you purposely TTC.

ashybaby87
by Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:08 AM

Yea I did. Of course that was when we had our old system. Now we have newer systems and the lady I would catch attempting to do it (I wouldn't allow it after I noticed her doing it) hasn't tried it since, at least not with me. But that's definitely something that needs to be fixed. I have no problems with PA for those who NEED it, but I do have a problem when people don't need it and/or abuse it - a.k.a. the people who don't WANT to work, not talking about those who are unable to for whatever reason.

Quoting ArianEponae:

Its the stores computer system, and I hope they get that really pretty fine for it. If you work there, mention it...

Quoting ashybaby87:

I negatively judge people on PA who put back essential items to purchase things they don't need (esp when they put back basics to purchase cigarettes, alcohol, etc.)  -- Yes, those items will actually go through when they use the cash assistance part! Never knew it til I saw it first hand at my retail job - even though legally it's not supposed to accept it!

Veni.Vidi.Vici.
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:10 AM

Quoting mikesmom65270:

No.

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici.:

Quoting mikesmom65270:

I try not to judge anyone, but have a problem with those who judge others because of beliefs, race, age, creed, style of dress, sexual orientation, or any other superficial guideline you can come up with.  The act of judging someone, especially someone you don't know well, tells more about the person doing the judging than the person being judged.

excpet for people that watch reality TV, right? The low class and the uneducated? lol

So I have mistaken this remark as a judgement? It's not?

mikiemom

by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:07 AM

I can't stand reality tv. I think it is for the lower class, uneducated folks out there. Now that I know who she is I have no opinion.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/99198/forums/read/17973285/The_Stir_and_Kate_Gosselin?next=31#replies

Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:14 AM
4 moms liked this

Oh Yeah???? Well I totally know the janitor at the white house and he says President Obama hates one uppers WAY more than this guy that you know.

Quoting tscritch:

NO WAY! I knew this one guy who hated one uppers more than you could hate one uppers!

Quoting Momniscient:

I totally hate one uppers more than you.

Quoting tscritch:

I judge people who are mean and cruel and condescending...just for the sake of being so.

I judge people who think their way of life/religion/sexual preference is better than everyone else's and so we should all live our lives as they live theirs.

One-uppers. I can't stand one-uppers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured