Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'll be honest, I negatively judge people who _____________

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:18 PM
  • 442 Replies
7 moms liked this

Let's have an honesty party!  Let's tell each other things that bug us about other people, the world, or anything.  lol

I'll be honest, I negatively judge people who comment on a post without first reading the original post (or at least most of it in cases of long posts). 

EDIT:

This is anywhere, in real life, here, etc.

by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EireLass
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:19 PM
13 moms liked this

I negatively judge people who............

exist.

futureshock
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:19 PM
31 moms liked this

I'll be honest, I negatively judge people who use the Bible as evidence in a debate about things not involving the Bible or religion.

survivorinohio
by René on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Quoting EireLass:

I negatively judge people who............

exist.

LOL

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

jllcali
by LoyalAndCute on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Wear really excessive make up and/or jewelry. I think it's a sign of major insecurity.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
trippyhippy
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:25 PM
15 moms liked this

...vote Republican.

...believe the bible is the actual word of god and that the stories actually happened.

Euphoric
by Thumper kid spanks on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:26 PM
24 moms liked this

People who are bigots, close minded. Who believe their way of thinking/ believing is the only acceptable way to be. Not only that but use their way of thinking to take rights away from others. If you want rights, don't try and dictate other's rights.

www.cafemom.com/group/116692
babie113
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:27 PM
6 moms liked this
This for me too

Quoting futureshock:

I'll be honest, I negatively judge people who use the Bible as evidence in a debate about things not involving the Bible or religion.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizzielouaf
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:28 PM
14 moms liked this
....people that use poor grammar and can't spell especially since there's a frigging check spelling option!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
futureshock
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:28 PM
5 moms liked this

I'll be honest, I negatively judge people who won't accept new information but instead insist on believing lies they have been told.  An example of this would be the debate about Evolution vs. Creationism where Creationists insist there are no transitional fossils even though they have been told there are, etc.

katy_kay08
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:28 PM
10 moms liked this

I negatively judge people that cannot or will not admit when they misspeak in a post.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured