Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

I'll be honest, I negatively judge people who _____________

Posted by   + Show Post

Let's have an honesty party!  Let's tell each other things that bug us about other people, the world, or anything.  lol

I'll be honest, I negatively judge people who comment on a post without first reading the original post (or at least most of it in cases of long posts). 

EDIT:

This is anywhere, in real life, here, etc.

by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Replies (21-30):
futureshock
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Paperfishies:

Who have abortions
Who believe in god
Who is a member of an organized religion
Who spank

That is an odd list.

greenie63
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:35 PM
11 moms liked this

I'll be honest, I negatively judge people who still have 80's hair styles, like a mullet. I think this is comical, that the picture has "Don't judge my hair." 

ashybaby87
by Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I negatively judge people on PA who put back essential items to purchase things they don't need (esp when they put back basics to purchase cigarettes, alcohol, etc.)  -- Yes, those items will actually go through when they use the cash assistance part! Never knew it til I saw it first hand at my retail job - even though legally it's not supposed to accept it!

autodidact
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:36 PM
2 moms liked this

. . . women who don't even TRY to breastfeed due to squeamishness or vanity. 

no, I'm not a BF nazi. not even once have I killed or so much as relocated a formula feeder. 

futureshock
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:36 PM

lol!!!!!!!!

Quoting greenie63:

I'll be honest, I negatively judge people who still have 80's hair styles, like a mullet. I think this is comical, that the picture has "Don't judge my hair." 

sweetmissy_05
by Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:37 PM

act like complete idiots.

autodidact
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:38 PM
6 moms liked this

. . . those who can't be bothered to vote, or say "politics are boring, I don't really follow that stuff" 
particularly mothers. how can you NOT have an opinion on the state of the environment, safety regulations, the quality of education, et cetera.  

mandaday
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:38 PM
8 moms liked this
Constantly complain about how bad their lives are, but always blame others for their situation, accepting no responsibility for it, and only want to make excuses as to why they can't take any of the common sense steps to improving it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kaya529
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:38 PM
4 moms liked this
Bigger people who wear clothes way too small for them. People who like to use words they obviously don't know the meaning of. People who like to discuss what the poor should/should not do but have no idea what it is like to be poor. Racist people.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Euphoric
by Bazinga! on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:39 PM

sidesplittinglaughter 

Quoting greenie63:

www.cafemom.com/group/116692
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)