Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

I'll be honest, I negatively judge people who _____________

Posted by   + Show Post

Let's have an honesty party!  Let's tell each other things that bug us about other people, the world, or anything.  lol

I'll be honest, I negatively judge people who comment on a post without first reading the original post (or at least most of it in cases of long posts). 

EDIT:

This is anywhere, in real life, here, etc.

by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Replies (411-420):
Naturewoman4
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:48 AM

**correction** People 'shouldn't' have MORE kids while on PA.  I'm not saying that accidents don't happen.  But, I don't believe accidents keep happening, after a woman has 1 child.  What are the odds that a woman's b.c. fails PLUS a man's condoms break?  I don't buy it, sorry. 

I also, don't feel that many men wear condoms.  I think if people want to be very careful in not getting pregnant, both the man & woman need to use both.  If b.c. pills don't work, there are many other options.  It's not to say that in 'some' women nothing works.  But, I would say those numbers are very few.  I feel that for the most part, the woman isn't being careful enough.  The man just don't want to wear a condom. 

Quoting jllcali:

Not every woman can take birth control. Condoms break. It happens. Just because it doesn't happen to you, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Sorry, to say this, but I also agree people shouldn't have kids if they are on PA.  People should have MORE kids while on PA.  I don't exactly believe in "accidents", in getting pregnant.  Some true, but seems all I hear sometimes, "my birth control failed".  Well, I believe in the woman using B.C. AND the man using protection.  If people don't, then it wasn't an accident.  I also feel it's not right being on PA & smoking.  It's very expensive to buy cigs.  So, if they get PA/Food Stamps, then I'm against people that smoke AND ARE ON PA! 

Quoting fullxbusymom:

I do smoke never in my house outside only. 

Quoting mikiemom:

oh dear god please tell you don't smoke around your kids to.

Quoting fullxbusymom:

Too bad you will miss out on some amazing people in your life then.

Quoting MWood18:

smokers

MrsImperfect
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:38 AM
You just want to debate about that shit and thats not even what im talking about.

Quoting Proud2BWeird:

Nope, every routine infant circumcision is harmful. It's removing healthy, functional tissue from a non-consenting person in an EXTREMELY painful manner.

Would we even be having this conversation if I had talked about doing this to girls, rather than boys?

Quoting MrsImperfect:

The same amount that havent been harmed is the same but thats not what I meant. You said you judge people negatively that judge people based off their beliefs but you do the same thing. Just because you think its wrong doesnt mean it is.

Quoting Proud2BWeird:

The belief that circumcision is okay is demonstrably false, and the practice has harmed countless innocent babies.

The belief that formula is as good as breast milk is demonstrably false, and has also harmed babies.

The belief that there is a God, and the practice of worshiping God, is neither harmful nor disprovable.

The belief that there is not a God is neither harmful nor disprovable.

Nope, no contradiction there. :)

Quoting MrsImperfect:

Quoting Proud2BWeird:

Okay, I don't like to judge, but after seeing some of the replies, I have to jump in.

I judge people who...

Refuse to even attempt to breastfeed their child, knowing full well that it's the best nutrition.

Judge women who breastfeed longer than the self-appointed judge is comfortable with.

Choose to have their son circumcised so he can "look like Daddy"

Have their son circumcised because they think it's easier to care for a circumcised penis (it's not, at all).

Defend circumcision by claiming the foreskin is a "useless flap of skin". Open up a urological textbook from just about anywhere but the U.S., and see how ridiculous that idea is.

Claim to have done research on circumcision, and state that it's cleaner and healthier, when the preponderance of research shows that it's harmful and doesn't do anything for hygiene. Only reading what supports your stance is not doing research.

See anything that is common in America as the way to do things, ignoring and belittling other countries way of doing things.

Belittle people for not holding the same beliefs, or disbeliefs, as they do.

Judge people based on gender, creed, color, age, size, weight, sexual orientation, financial status, accent, intelligence, education, clothing, hair color, car, house, etcetera.

Laugh at others' misfortunes.

Pick apart posts for misspellings.

Kinda contradict everything you say. You dont like people who judge based off of their beliefs but if they believe breast feeding and circumsizing is okay.....????

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jllcali
by Jane on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:43 PM
I'm not advocating people on PA having more children on PA. Not all women can be on birth control, so they would probably rely on condoms. If that condom broke, that's an accident. Some people have allergies to latex, so would have to rely on other types of condoms or birth control. Accidents happen.

Quoting Naturewoman4:

**correction** People 'shouldn't' have MORE kids while on PA.  I'm not saying that accidents don't happen.  But, I don't believe accidents keep happening, after a woman has 1 child.  What are the odds that a woman's b.c. fails PLUS a man's condoms break?  I don't buy it, sorry. 

I also, don't feel that many men wear condoms.  I think if people want to be very careful in not getting pregnant, both the man & woman need to use both.  If b.c. pills don't work, there are many other options.  It's not to say that in 'some' women nothing works.  But, I would say those numbers are very few.  I feel that for the most part, the woman isn't being careful enough.  The man just don't want to wear a condom. 

Quoting jllcali:

Not every woman can take birth control. Condoms break. It happens. Just because it doesn't happen to you, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Sorry, to say this, but I also agree people shouldn't have kids if they are on PA.  People should have MORE kids while on PA.  I don't exactly believe in "accidents", in getting pregnant.  Some true, but seems all I hear sometimes, "my birth control failed".  Well, I believe in the woman using B.C. AND the man using protection.  If people don't, then it wasn't an accident.  I also feel it's not right being on PA & smoking.  It's very expensive to buy cigs.  So, if they get PA/Food Stamps, then I'm against people that smoke AND ARE ON PA! 

Quoting fullxbusymom:

Quoting mikiemom:

Quoting fullxbusymom:

Quoting MWood18:

smokers

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gsdogsrule
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I negatively judge people who hate a whole species based on the behaviour of ONE.

I negatively judge people who hate dogs.

I negatively judge narrow minded people who think that because something bad happens to her child from ONE dog, that it means all dogs are evil. May dog poo be forever on your shoes!

Quoting ladysamanda:

Smoke and who have dogs. I HATE dogs. There was a stray who bit my son (2years old) on the face. He has been terrorized since. EVIL DOGS.

gsdogsrule
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:53 PM

I negatively judge people who judge other people.

Quoting jllcali:

I'm not advocating people on PA having more children on PA. Not all women can be on birth control, so they would probably rely on condoms. If that condom broke, that's an accident. Some people have allergies to latex, so would have to rely on other types of condoms or birth control. Accidents happen.

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Quoting jllcali:

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Quoting fullxbusymom:

Quoting mikiemom:

Quoting fullxbusymom:

Quoting MWood18:

smokers

tpickle
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:55 PM

"let me not judge others, lest I be judged"  or "forgive others as you have been forgiven", and "treat others as you would have them treat you"

jllcali
by Jane on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:27 PM
Who do you think I am judging in my response?

Quoting gsdogsrule:

I negatively judge people who judge other people.

Quoting jllcali:

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Quoting jllcali:

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Quoting fullxbusymom:

Quoting mikiemom:

Quoting fullxbusymom:

Quoting MWood18:

smokers

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nuclear_sugar
by Jaye on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:12 PM
Smoke
Date while legally separated (still married) or date someone who is still married
Don't send their kids to school with pencils
Don't feed their children (under 12) breakfast
Carry designer purses and a Medicaid card
Move in with someone they're dating sooner than 6 months in (or before being engaged, if they have kids from another relationship)
Talk on the phone at the doctor's office
Use poor grammar consistently
futureshock
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:23 PM

Quoting nuclear_sugar:

Smoke
Date while legally separated (still married) or date someone who is still married
Don't send their kids to school with pencils
Don't feed their children (under 12) breakfast
Carry designer purses and a Medicaid card
Move in with someone they're dating sooner than 6 months in (or before being engaged, if they have kids from another relationship)
Talk on the phone at the doctor's office
Use poor grammar consistently

That is quite an interesting list!  Why do you feel this way about this?

Date while legally separated

ladysamanda
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:32 PM
You know what? You can go fuck yourself. My baby had to have TWELVE stitches bc of a STUPID dog. I bet if the same thing had happend you would rathet have gotten rid of your kid cux your such a dog lover right?good lord u r a fucking moron

Quoting gsdogsrule:

I negatively judge people who hate a whole species based on the behaviour of ONE.

I negatively judge people who hate dogs.

I negatively judge narrow minded people who think that because something bad happens to her child from ONE dog, that it means all dogs are evil. May dog poo be forever on your shoes!

Quoting ladysamanda:

Smoke and who have dogs. I HATE dogs. There was a stray who bit my son (2years old) on the face. He has been terrorized since. EVIL DOGS.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN