Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'll be honest, I negatively judge people who _____________

Posted by   + Show Post

Let's have an honesty party!  Let's tell each other things that bug us about other people, the world, or anything.  lol

I'll be honest, I negatively judge people who comment on a post without first reading the original post (or at least most of it in cases of long posts). 

EDIT:

This is anywhere, in real life, here, etc.

by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Replies (421-430):
nuclear_sugar
by Jaye on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:32 PM
That's very new and personal, lol. My stbx husband and I agreed to a trial separation in July. Three weeks later I found out I was pregnant and so was his new girlfriend he was already seeing.

It has been devastating for our 6 and 2 year old sons to deal with all these changes.

While I know most situations are not this extreme, I believe that marriage is a commitment you should honor even at the end. After dissolution of a marriage, you need time to adjust yourself before hopping into something new. ESPECIALLY if you have children.

Quoting futureshock:

Quoting nuclear_sugar:

Smoke

Date while legally separated (still married) or date someone who is still married

Don't send their kids to school with pencils

Don't feed their children (under 12) breakfast

Carry designer purses and a Medicaid card

Move in with someone they're dating sooner than 6 months in (or before being engaged, if they have kids from another relationship)

Talk on the phone at the doctor's office

Use poor grammar consistently

That is quite an interesting list!  Why do you feel this way about this?

Date while legally separated

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Christine9576
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:11 AM
I Negetivly judge people who judge others that are on welfare because they need assistance. It must feel nice to be rich.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gsdogsrule
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:13 AM

I negatively judge people who think everything is about them...

Quoting jllcali:

Who do you think I am judging in my response?

Quoting gsdogsrule:

I negatively judge people who judge other people.

Quoting jllcali:

I'm not advocating people on PA having more children on PA. Not all women can be on birth control, so they would probably rely on condoms. If that condom broke, that's an accident. Some people have allergies to latex, so would have to rely on other types of condoms or birth control. Accidents happen.

Quoting Naturewoman4:

**correction** People 'shouldn't' have MORE kids while on PA.  I'm not saying that accidents don't happen.  But, I don't believe accidents keep happening, after a woman has 1 child.  What are the odds that a woman's b.c. fails PLUS a man's condoms break?  I don't buy it, sorry. 

I also, don't feel that many men wear condoms.  I think if people want to be very careful in not getting pregnant, both the man & woman need to use both.  If b.c. pills don't work, there are many other options.  It's not to say that in 'some' women nothing works.  But, I would say those numbers are very few.  I feel that for the most part, the woman isn't being careful enough.  The man just don't want to wear a condom. 

Quoting jllcali:

Not every woman can take birth control. Condoms break. It happens. Just because it doesn't happen to you, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Sorry, to say this, but I also agree people shouldn't have kids if they are on PA.  People should have MORE kids while on PA.  I don't exactly believe in "accidents", in getting pregnant.  Some true, but seems all I hear sometimes, "my birth control failed".  Well, I believe in the woman using B.C. AND the man using protection.  If people don't, then it wasn't an accident.  I also feel it's not right being on PA & smoking.  It's very expensive to buy cigs.  So, if they get PA/Food Stamps, then I'm against people that smoke AND ARE ON PA! 

Quoting fullxbusymom:

I do smoke never in my house outside only. 

Quoting mikiemom:

oh dear god please tell you don't smoke around your kids to.

Quoting fullxbusymom:

Too bad you will miss out on some amazing people in your life then.

Quoting MWood18:

smokers

gsdogsrule
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:16 AM

I negatively judge people who resort to foul language and get all hysterical on a silly post with a complete stranger...

Quoting ladysamanda:

You know what? You can go fuck yourself. My baby had to have TWELVE stitches bc of a STUPID dog. I bet if the same thing had happend you would rathet have gotten rid of your kid cux your such a dog lover right?good lord u r a fucking moron

Quoting gsdogsrule:

I negatively judge people who hate a whole species based on the behaviour of ONE.

I negatively judge people who hate dogs.

I negatively judge narrow minded people who think that because something bad happens to her child from ONE dog, that it means all dogs are evil. May dog poo be forever on your shoes!

Quoting ladysamanda:

Smoke and who have dogs. I HATE dogs. There was a stray who bit my son (2years old) on the face. He has been terrorized since. EVIL DOGS.

jllcali
by LoyalAndCute on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:18 AM
Dude, you quoted me. It is assumed that when one quotes someone, the quoter is speaking to whomever they directly quoted.

Quoting gsdogsrule:

Quoting jllcali:

Quoting gsdogsrule:

Quoting jllcali:

I'm not advocating people on PA having more children on PA. Not all women can be on birth control, so they would probably rely on condoms. If that condom broke, that's an accident. Some people have allergies to latex, so would have to rely on other types of condoms or birth control. Accidents happen.

Quoting Naturewoman4:

**correction** People 'shouldn't' have MORE kids while on PA.  I'm not saying that accidents don't happen.  But, I don't believe accidents keep happening, after a woman has 1 child.  What are the odds that a woman's b.c. fails PLUS a man's condoms break?  I don't buy it, sorry. 

I also, don't feel that many men wear condoms.  I think if people want to be very careful in not getting pregnant, both the man & woman need to use both.  If b.c. pills don't work, there are many other options.  It's not to say that in 'some' women nothing works.  But, I would say those numbers are very few.  I feel that for the most part, the woman isn't being careful enough.  The man just don't want to wear a condom. 

Quoting jllcali:

Not every woman can take birth control. Condoms break. It happens. Just because it doesn't happen to you, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Sorry, to say this, but I also agree people shouldn't have kids if they are on PA.  People should have MORE kids while on PA.  I don't exactly believe in "accidents", in getting pregnant.  Some true, but seems all I hear sometimes, "my birth control failed".  Well, I believe in the woman using B.C. AND the man using protection.  If people don't, then it wasn't an accident.  I also feel it's not right being on PA & smoking.  It's very expensive to buy cigs.  So, if they get PA/Food Stamps, then I'm against people that smoke AND ARE ON PA! 

Quoting fullxbusymom:

Quoting mikiemom:

Quoting fullxbusymom:

Quoting MWood18:

smokers

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soonergirl980
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:19 AM

I judge people

who like Texas :P

who want others to respect their beliefs but refuse to respect mine

who are ignorant and racist

who believe racism or bigotry cannot come from anyone.

who don't respect parental relationships

who think that paying for something gives you a right to be a complete asshole to people

who do not understand you get what you pay for

who cannot have a debate without calling names

who don't vote

who take debates to seriously I have the ability to seperate the argument from the person I think other people should too.

that are vegetarians/ vegans I agree with Anthony Bourdain on that matter.

that judge others for FF.

I could probably go on.

gsdogsrule
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:23 AM

I quoted a whole whack of people.... the whole Judgey Judgerson thing....

Quoting jllcali:

Dude, you quoted me. It is assumed that when one quotes someone, the quoter is speaking to whomever they directly quoted.

Quoting gsdogsrule:

Quoting jllcali:

Quoting gsdogsrule:

Quoting jllcali:

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Quoting jllcali:

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Quoting fullxbusymom:

Quoting mikiemom:

Quoting fullxbusymom:

Quoting MWood18:

smokers

jllcali
by LoyalAndCute on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:35 AM
Yes, but I have no cause to comment on a quote you made specifically to someone else.

Also, upthread, I have made more judgemental statements than the one you quoted, which I did not intend to be judgemental.

Quoting gsdogsrule:

I quoted a whole whack of people.... the whole Judgey Judgerson thing....

Quoting jllcali:

Quoting gsdogsrule:

Quoting jllcali:

Quoting gsdogsrule:

Quoting jllcali:

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Quoting jllcali:

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Quoting fullxbusymom:

Quoting mikiemom:

Quoting fullxbusymom:

Quoting MWood18:

smokers

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LindaClement
by Linda on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:17 PM

I'm not nearly so distressed by homeschoolers --who, even if their kids were in school, would be influencing how 'important' learning things should be to the children-- it's the people who are educating others for money.

That's appalling.

Quoting futureshock:

Quoting LindaClement:

I judge people who don't use conventional spelling and punctuation --especially when they self-identify as 'highly educated' or 'educators.'

Also people who say they home school their children. lol

LindaClement
by Linda on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:19 PM

I find it interesting to notice that you blame the dating rather than the separation for the upheaval in your kids' lives...

Quoting nuclear_sugar:

That's very new and personal, lol. My stbx husband and I agreed to a trial separation in July. Three weeks later I found out I was pregnant and so was his new girlfriend he was already seeing.

It has been devastating for our 6 and 2 year old sons to deal with all these changes.

While I know most situations are not this extreme, I believe that marriage is a commitment you should honor even at the end. After dissolution of a marriage, you need time to adjust yourself before hopping into something new. ESPECIALLY if you have children.

Quoting futureshock:

Quoting nuclear_sugar:

Smoke

Date while legally separated (still married) or date someone who is still married

Don't send their kids to school with pencils

Don't feed their children (under 12) breakfast

Carry designer purses and a Medicaid card

Move in with someone they're dating sooner than 6 months in (or before being engaged, if they have kids from another relationship)

Talk on the phone at the doctor's office

Use poor grammar consistently

That is quite an interesting list!  Why do you feel this way about this?

Date while legally separated

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured