Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'll be honest, I negatively judge people who _____________

Posted by   + Show Post

Let's have an honesty party!  Let's tell each other things that bug us about other people, the world, or anything.  lol

I'll be honest, I negatively judge people who comment on a post without first reading the original post (or at least most of it in cases of long posts). 

EDIT:

This is anywhere, in real life, here, etc.

by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Replies (431-440):
ladysamanda
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh wait! I forgot to add something : GO FUCK YOURSELF. Thats all. Have a nice life...

Quoting gsdogsrule:

I negatively judge people who resort to foul language and get all hysterical on a silly post with a complete stranger...

Quoting ladysamanda:

You know what? You can go fuck yourself. My baby had to have TWELVE stitches bc of a STUPID dog. I bet if the same thing had happend you would rathet have gotten rid of your kid cux your such a dog lover right?good lord u r a fucking moron

Quoting gsdogsrule:

I negatively judge people who hate a whole species based on the behaviour of ONE.

I negatively judge people who hate dogs.

I negatively judge narrow minded people who think that because something bad happens to her child from ONE dog, that it means all dogs are evil. May dog poo be forever on your shoes!

Quoting ladysamanda:

Smoke and who have dogs. I HATE dogs. There was a stray who bit my son (2years old) on the face. He has been terrorized since. EVIL DOGS.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nuclear_sugar
by Jaye on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:35 PM
I don't. The TRIAL separation would have been difficult for them to come to terms with whether it had become permanent or not. I cried for weeks leading up the the decision and weeks after feeling like I had personally failed my boys.

However, I would assert that it would be much easier for them to cope if both parties had put our focus on our children and not our base desires...it is much MORE difficult to be handed "mommy and daddy are going to live apart" when that concept is coupled with "mommy and daddy are going to live apart so daddy can move in with his new girlfriend and baby and stop spending time with you."

So yes, I do blame his mishandling of what could have been an amicable split for the pain my children are going through. Or maybe I could blame the seven times he cheated on me that lead to me wanting to leave in the first place?

...Nah. I guess you're right. It's my fault my sons are hurting because I chose not to stay with him and just wait for him to give me AIDS or ask me to adopt one of his bastard offspring.

Go to hell.

Quoting LindaClement:

I find it interesting to notice that you blame the dating rather than the separation for the upheaval in your kids' lives...

Quoting nuclear_sugar:

That's very new and personal, lol. My stbx husband and I agreed to a trial separation in July. Three weeks later I found out I was pregnant and so was his new girlfriend he was already seeing.

It has been devastating for our 6 and 2 year old sons to deal with all these changes.

While I know most situations are not this extreme, I believe that marriage is a commitment you should honor even at the end. After dissolution of a marriage, you need time to adjust yourself before hopping into something new. ESPECIALLY if you have children.

Quoting futureshock:

Quoting nuclear_sugar:

Smoke

Date while legally separated (still married) or date someone who is still married

Don't send their kids to school with pencils

Don't feed their children (under 12) breakfast

Carry designer purses and a Medicaid card

Move in with someone they're dating sooner than 6 months in (or before being engaged, if they have kids from another relationship)

Talk on the phone at the doctor's office

Use poor grammar consistently

That is quite an interesting list!  Why do you feel this way about this?

Date while legally separated

Euphoric
by Thumper kid spanks on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:42 PM

You say it girl .

Quoting ladysamanda:

Oh wait! I forgot to add something : GO FUCK YOURSELF. Thats all. Have a nice life...

Quoting gsdogsrule:

I negatively judge people who resort to foul language and get all hysterical on a silly post with a complete stranger...

Quoting ladysamanda:

You know what? You can go fuck yourself. My baby had to have TWELVE stitches bc of a STUPID dog. I bet if the same thing had happend you would rathet have gotten rid of your kid cux your such a dog lover right?good lord u r a fucking moron

Quoting gsdogsrule:

I negatively judge people who hate a whole species based on the behaviour of ONE.

I negatively judge narrow minded people who think that because something bad happens to her child from ONE dog, that it means all dogs are evil. May dog poo be forever on your shoes!

Quoting ladysamanda:

Smoke and who have dogs. I HATE dogs. There was a stray who bit my son (2years old) on the face. He has been terrorized since. EVIL DOGS.

www.cafemom.com/group/116692
ladysamanda
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol. She made me mad. What can i say O:-)

Quoting Euphoric:

You say it girl .

Quoting ladysamanda:

Quoting gsdogsrule:

Quoting ladysamanda:

Quoting gsdogsrule:

Quoting ladysamanda:

katy_kay08
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:46 PM
2 moms liked this

claim they are Christian and yet constantly are found belittling and looking down on people that have been less fortunate in life.  I think this is one of the biggest things that has turned me away from organized religion.  The religious hypocrisy churns my stomach.  

LindaClement
by Linda on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:12 PM

Charming argument.

The seven times your husband cheated on you didn't 'create' any upheaval in their lives, that was 'normal' then. It was the occupancy change in their house did the upheaving. No amount of pandering to your preferences for how he went on to spend his time after that could mitigate the difference between 'daddy lives with us' and 'daddy doesn't live with us.' Expect maybe daddy being in the house, just like he always was, 100% of the usual time he was, as if he hadn't moved out.

There is a strong urge (displayed adeptly within your reply) to focus on whose fault it is, rather than handling what is. It's fun, and you'll get a LOT of encouragement to stay there ... but it won't help you or anyone you live with in any way at all.

It sounds like you're better off without him. Let him walk away and let your kids grieve their loss. Flinging blame around uses up the energy you need to help them cope and learn to thrive.

I don't believe in hell.

Quoting nuclear_sugar:

I don't. The TRIAL separation would have been difficult for them to come to terms with whether it had become permanent or not. I cried for weeks leading up the the decision and weeks after feeling like I had personally failed my boys.

However, I would assert that it would be much easier for them to cope if both parties had put our focus on our children and not our base desires...it is much MORE difficult to be handed "mommy and daddy are going to live apart" when that concept is coupled with "mommy and daddy are going to live apart so daddy can move in with his new girlfriend and baby and stop spending time with you."

So yes, I do blame his mishandling of what could have been an amicable split for the pain my children are going through. Or maybe I could blame the seven times he cheated on me that lead to me wanting to leave in the first place?

...Nah. I guess you're right. It's my fault my sons are hurting because I chose not to stay with him and just wait for him to give me AIDS or ask me to adopt one of his bastard offspring.

Go to hell.

Quoting LindaClement:

I find it interesting to notice that you blame the dating rather than the separation for the upheaval in your kids' lives...

Quoting nuclear_sugar:

That's very new and personal, lol. My stbx husband and I agreed to a trial separation in July. Three weeks later I found out I was pregnant and so was his new girlfriend he was already seeing.

It has been devastating for our 6 and 2 year old sons to deal with all these changes.

While I know most situations are not this extreme, I believe that marriage is a commitment you should honor even at the end. After dissolution of a marriage, you need time to adjust yourself before hopping into something new. ESPECIALLY if you have children.

Quoting futureshock:

Quoting nuclear_sugar:

Smoke

Date while legally separated (still married) or date someone who is still married

Don't send their kids to school with pencils

Don't feed their children (under 12) breakfast

Carry designer purses and a Medicaid card

Move in with someone they're dating sooner than 6 months in (or before being engaged, if they have kids from another relationship)

Talk on the phone at the doctor's office

Use poor grammar consistently

That is quite an interesting list!  Why do you feel this way about this?

Date while legally separated

parentalrights1
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:43 PM
You already said go fuck yourself so you didnt actually forget to add it.

And yay dogs!

Quoting ladysamanda:

Quoting gsdogsrule:

Quoting ladysamanda:

Quoting gsdogsrule:

Quoting ladysamanda:

hopealways4019
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:47 PM
1 mom liked this
I negatively judge people who ride on back of pick up trucks, through a country road. While yelling drinking a bud light.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ladysamanda
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:34 PM
Oooh. Dont u feel like a big girl now? Are u bored? Do u not have a life. No? Didnt think so. Thank u for wasting five seconds of my lifr. Now shoo

Quoting parentalrights1:

You already said go fuck yourself so you didnt actually forget to add it.

And yay dogs!

Quoting ladysamanda:

Quoting gsdogsrule:

Quoting ladysamanda:

Quoting gsdogsrule:

Quoting ladysamanda:

PestPatti
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:51 PM

I don't think its about the behavior for me, but certain people who a particular behavior... 

It bothers me more if it's a family member or friend than a total stranger.  I know I'm odd.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured