Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

After my reflective weekend I want to pass on some thoughts.  Tell those you love that you love them everyday.  Live life to the fullest.  If you are not happy, change whatever is making you not happy.  Life is too short to not be happy.

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:16 PM
Replies (11-20):
kidlover2
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:29 PM
I agree to an extent... I really want my ex-husband out of my life and that's not happening. He is a smart psychopath so he harasses and stalks me just enough that the judge can't do anything.... although I'm going back to court this week. Fingers are crossed!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Peanutx3
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:31 PM

I hope it all works out for you.

Quoting kidlover2:

I agree to an extent... I really want my ex-husband out of my life and that's not happening. He is a smart psychopath so he harasses and stalks me just enough that the judge can't do anything.... although I'm going back to court this week. Fingers are crossed!

parentalrights1
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:31 PM
You could move in with me but I'm in the south too.

Quoting Sekirei:

Ok.. I would love to change what is making me not happy. Who wants me to move in with them? It would make me happy to leave the south

dustinsmom1
by JENN on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:32 PM

Trying to make some major life changes for myself right, w/ out screwing my poor boy up. *sigh* its so hard sometimes.

Quoting Peanutx3:

True.

Quoting dustinsmom1:

Sometimes making yourself happy has to be at the expense of others....makes me sad right now.

survivorinohio
by René on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:32 PM

Quoting jehosoba84:

Quoting Peanutx3:

You come move in with me.  :)

Quoting Sekirei:

Ok.. I would love to change what is making me not happy. Who wants me to move in with them? It would make me happy to leave the south

**Trying to picture you and sekirei worshipping Jesus and Loki side by side.***

They just need a worship schedule :)

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

Peanutx3
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:34 PM

Life is very hard and never fair.  Good luck with your life changes and remember a happy mom often makes for happy kids.

Quoting dustinsmom1:

Trying to make some major life changes for myself right, w/ out screwing my poor boy up. *sigh* its so hard sometimes.

Quoting Peanutx3:

True.

Quoting dustinsmom1:

Sometimes making yourself happy has to be at the expense of others....makes me sad right now.

krysstizzle
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:35 PM
1 mom liked this

*love*

dustinsmom1
by JENN on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Thanks, I appreciate that.

Quoting Peanutx3:

Life is very hard and never fair.  Good luck with your life changes and remember a happy mom often makes for happy kids.

Quoting dustinsmom1:

Quoting Peanutx3:

True.

Quoting dustinsmom1:

punky3175
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Great post. And these are definitely things I'm working on. :-)
jlo1313
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:55 PM

First, I love this post!  Second...do you think i could fly you out here to my neck of the woods for a few days and you could talk to my SO about this love thing?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)