Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

I did some thing I never thought I would.

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:37 PM
  • 72 Replies

I pulled out my cell phone and I video recorded people.

Now, to find out if I can actually use this against them, if needed.

Have you ever felt the need to video tape some one?

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PEEK05
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Uh... nope.

N_maricle
by Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:38 PM
What did you record? Come on, the suspense is killing me!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Peanutx3
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:39 PM

I haven't had the need.

furbabymum
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:41 PM

I used to record my DH during his bipolar episodes. He never remembered them.

mikiemom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:41 PM

yep, I videotaped a lady that cut another person off in traffic and then followed the person into the parking lot. She got out of her car and started screaming threat and verbal obsenities towards the other lady, I video taped while my husband called 911. If we hadn't had the video the police wouldn't have been able to do anything about it. I e-mailed the video to the police officer. Don't know what happened but I know they arrested the crazy lady on the spot

Pema_Jampa
Yesterday at 7:01 PM
DAFT PUNK MEDLEY - Jason Yang x John Schroeder

Daft Punk Medley - Get Lucky, Give Life Back to Music, Aerodynamic, Digital Love Jason Yang and John Schroeder feat. Cam Tyler SUBSCRIBE! http://full.sc/1cSy...

by SxyTaco on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Careful that is against the law in some states. 

survivorinohio
by René on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:42 PM

I have once.  I did not ever use it. 

Hubby has a cc camer he keeps threatening to install outside.  We havent had any real theft but he is afraid we will.

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:44 PM

I recorded my ex husband's girlfriend acting like a complete crazy lady.  She was calling me every thing but white, made references to my daughters, especially our daughter.  Her threats to me and her threats to him.  

I don't know why I thought to do it but I had had enough and I knew my ex husband would, some how, attempt to make the situation my fault.  So I pulled out my phone.  She knew I was, he knew I was.  I was not hiding it.  She mentions how I had started recording them but it certainly did not stop her. Or him.

All I could think of was to get proof, hard core proof, of what they are capable of.

Peanutx3
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:47 PM

:( sorry you had to go through that.  I sure hope she didn't do that in front of your daughter.

Quoting FromAtoZ:

I recorded my ex husband's girlfriend acting like a complete crazy lady.  She was calling me every thing but white, made references to my daughters, especially our daughter.  Her threats to me and her threats to him.  

I don't know why I thought to do it but I had had enough and I knew my ex husband would, some how, attempt to make the situation my fault.  So I pulled out my phone.  She knew I was, he knew I was.  I was not hiding it.  She mentions how I had started recording them but it certainly did not stop her. Or him.

All I could think of was to get proof, hard core proof, of what they are capable of.

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Quoting Peanutx3:

:( sorry you had to go through that.  I sure hope she didn't do that in front of your daughter.

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Meh, I'm not sorry.  It only proved that things have not changed and even more measures may need to be taken to ensure she remains away from our daughter.

No, M was not there.  But her father did nothing to stop his girlfriend from saying some pretty awful things about her.  

It's actually pretty funny, when you watch it.  White trash fest.  I am so glad I am distanced from that but I certainly do not want my daughter around her.  I am leaving for 5 weeks, soon.  I have a court order that is to keep her from being within 100 feet of my daughter.  Legally, she is to stay with her father but he was warned not to allow his girlfriend to break that court order or she will find herself in jail.

Going to be a long 5 weeks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)