Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

*fluff* Farmville *shudder*

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:49 PM
  • 17 Replies

Ok ladies, my newest addiction is farmville on facebook. I am not proud of this. I am trying to figure out how to add people as my neighbors who are not on my facebook friends list. I read over the manual and all it says is that I have to wait for people to send me requests. There has to be a way for me to find others playing and send them a request. 

Does anyone know? A how to would be much appreciated. 

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kailu1835
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Is it farmville, or farmville 2?  Big difference, you know lol

furbabymum
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Most people just set up accounts specifically for gaming and add friends for the game and the game only. Do that. Then you aern't spamming people with your farmville crap.

OneDay.
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:51 PM
I haven't played that game in years! I have no idea, so bump.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Oh my.  I was sooooooooo addicted to that game for the longest time.  Then I started FM2 and got hooked on that one. 

There is a way to add friend without adding them on to your 'page'.  I don't recall, off the top of my head, how to go about it.  Let me see if I can find it for you.

Peanutx3
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:55 PM

I gave up farming a year ago.

mehamil1
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:57 PM
1 mom liked this

It's farmville 2. 

As horrible as this is, I know I'm wasting time. Really truly wasting it. But I can't look away. This is why I don't look down on crack addicts. It's all the same in the brain. 

lizzielouaf
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:59 PM

LOL

Quoting mehamil1:

It's farmville 2. 

As horrible as this is, I know I'm wasting time. Really truly wasting it. But I can't look away. This is why I don't look down on crack addicts. It's all the same in the brain. 

mehamil1
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:00 PM

You are a doll. Let's be neighbors! 

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Oh my.  I was sooooooooo addicted to that game for the longest time.  Then I started FM2 and got hooked on that one. 

There is a way to add friend without adding them on to your 'page'.  I don't recall, off the top of my head, how to go about it.  Let me see if I can find it for you

mehamil1
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:03 PM

How do I do that? I am trying very hard to figure out the settings here and it isn't exactly user friendly. 

Quoting furbabymum:

Most people just set up accounts specifically for gaming and add friends for the game and the game only. Do that. Then you aern't spamming people with your farmville crap.

stormcris
by Christy on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:06 PM

My condolences

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN