Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

When It's Easy For Anyone And Everyone To Get A Gun, This Happens

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:33 AM
  • 22 Replies

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/17/gun-fails-second-amendment-rights-gone-wrong_n_2490579.html

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Whaaaaaa....O.o
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Le sigh
Carpy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Jimmy Rogers.  He was my dads fave.

Bieg9093
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:30 AM
1 mom liked this

I couldn't press "stop" fast enough on that video.  Saw first 5.  Ugh.

ramonafrog
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:33 AM
2 moms liked this
Ugh.

Yes, there are stupid people out there. But why should they stop the rest of us from being gun owners? This video just further proves what I've said all along that people should know how to properly use/own guns before doing so. There are too many gun safety classes and too much knowledge on the topic for anyone to be ignorant... Or stupid.
Btw, the same can be said for Internet access...too many idiots with too much power
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Whaaaaaa....O.o
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting ramonafrog:

Ugh.
Yes, there are stupid people out there. But why should they stop the rest of us from being gun owners? This video just further proves what I've said all along that people should know how to properly use/own guns before doing so. There are too many gun safety classes and too much knowledge on the topic for anyone to be ignorant... Or stupid.
Btw, the same can be said for Internet access...too many idiots with too much power

It was very obvious that these people have not taken a class. Also I can pretty much guarantee you that Barbie on that video did not actually own that gun. It was probably her sugar daddies and he got a kick out if filming her look like an idiot.
ramonafrog
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:45 AM
Agreed.

Quoting Whaaaaaa....O.o:

Quoting ramonafrog:

Ugh.

It was very obvious that these people have not taken a class. Also I can pretty much guarantee you that Barbie on that video did not actually own that gun. It was probably her sugar daddies and he got a kick out if filming her look like an idiot.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LuvmyAiden
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Just like cars, chainsaws or ANYTHING really there are idiots. People hurt themselves and make idiots of themselves with all sorts of things that no one tries to ban. I saw a total idiot pop a wheely on a friends motorcycle, nearly kill himself and cause an accident involving other vehicles in the process. Wasn't the bikes fault, it was the idiot riding it. If you want to learn to shoot, take a class, don't let a friend teach you because if they knew anything they would know that they don't know enough to properly teach you. Instructors like me exist for a reason, so people know thier firearms and don't get hurt. Yet another reason why one of the only gun control proposals I agree with is mandatory classes.

pamelax3
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:43 AM

This video is stupid.. These are stupid people who have no idea on how, when or where to operate a gun! Most of these are most likely not even the owners of the guns they are using

soonergirl980
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:47 AM
This has little 2nd Amendment fails and everything to do with with people being morons. Its to bad we cant outlaw being a moron.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN