Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We Need to Find This B****! How Could a "mother" do this to her Child??!!

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:34 PM
JRM
  • 48 Replies

I'm so furious. I have no words......

....I am only responsible for what I say,NOT for what you understand.....
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
survivorinohio
by René on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:37 PM
2 moms liked this

wow.  I am pretty non violent  but this makes me want to hit her.

i.m.r.
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this
I didn't even watch the video... My daughter is almost two and I can barely hold her down when the doctor checks her temperature without feeling guilty... Giving a baby a tattoo is just sick and wrong.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krise
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:50 PM

WTF!

soonergirl980
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:55 PM

That is pretty disgusting. I wouldn't even pierce my kids ears as babies or circumcise my son.

rfurlongg
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:57 PM

I cannot watch it.

Sekirei
by Nari Trickster on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:58 PM
5 moms liked this

Not watching.. however, i want to shank her.. with a rusty spoon.. in her eye.

stormcris
by Christy on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:59 PM

This is curious to me. They throw up a video like this but you have none of the surrounding information. The last one like this that caused national outrage was fake. I am going to reserve myself on this for the simply fact that once he was done the child would still be crying if this was an actual tattoo. The child seems to be crying at noise more than pain.

owl0210
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:59 PM

Sick piece of shit.

survivorinohio
by René on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:04 PM

Quoting stormcris:

This is curious to me. They throw up a video like this but you have none of the surrounding information. The last one like this that caused national outrage was fake. I am going to reserve myself on this for the simply fact that once he was done the child would still be crying if this was an actual tattoo. The child seems to be crying at noise more than pain.

It doesnt hurt when they quit, its numb.  It will be sore later but not at first.

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

survivorinohio
by René on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Toddler Forced To Get Tattoo in Mysterious, Controversial YouTube Video

Most companies would never want their products anywhere near controversy, but because an algorithm saw that the viewing numbers were there, Xbox and Microsoft are now advertising sponsors for child mutilation. Smooth move, YouTube.

When I clicked on this video of a screaming toddler being forced to get a tattoo, my initial thought was “Fucking Florida,” but this time, the Moron State (that’s their nickname, right?) is apparently off the hook. Little is known about the brutal vid, but allegedly it hails from Havana, Cuba and the 3-year-old child being forcibly branded is a cult baby (ugh, arguably the worst kind of baby).

According to Gawker (via a Dominican Republic newspaper) there’s this controversial group, the “Growing in Grace International Ministry,” that apparently has a following in the area, and are inking the child with the cult’s insignia as part of their wacky practices. Of course, it doesn’t help matters that the group’s insignia is allegedly “666.” Yup. El Diablo es no bueno.

The video, which is only 39 seconds long and provides no context whatsoever, is thought to have originated on Facebook, though there is nothing on the Growing in Grace Facebook page to suggest this video was released by them as a “Spring Break in Havana” promotional video or anything. So before we go putting embargos on Cuba, let’s calm down and ask ourselves — How can we blame Florida for this?

If you are a fan of tattoos, children and cults, might I suggest that you also check out NMR’s interview with Mega64.

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured