Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We Need to Find This B****! How Could a "mother" do this to her Child??!!

I'm so furious. I have no words......

....I am only responsible for what I say,NOT for what you understand.....
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:34 PM
Replies (11-20):
StarryRain
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:07 PM
I posted this in MC, and there weren't too many replies in the end. If I was surprised.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mikiemom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:11 PM

This

Quoting Sekirei:

Not watching.. however, i want to shank her.. with a rusty spoon.. in her eye.

ellinger03
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:15 PM

I could not watch!!!!!!

Cubanmom84
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:24 PM
2 moms liked this

And I am sorry to say, that came from my home country. People, not all Cuban's are animals, I promise you that does not happen regularely there, that is just some dumb bitch. 

Woodbabe
by Woodie on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:25 PM

Is it sad that I was hoping the kid had cancer and needed the tat for radiation?

survivorinohio
by René on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Cubanmom84:

And I am sorry to say, that came from my home country. People, not all Cuban's are animals, I promise you that does not happen regularely there, that is just some dumb bitch. 

I am sorry you feel the need to say that :(  Definitely a dumb bitch.

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

JoshRachelsMAMA
by JRM on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:28 PM

I don't think that anyone will fault a country as a whole. But, this woman should have her child taken from her. I would not object to Fidel taking this child and placing him far far away from that woman.

Quoting Cubanmom84:

JoshRachelsMAMA
by JRM on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:28 PM

Quoting Woodbabe:

Is it sad that I was hoping the kid had cancer and needed the tat for radiation?

I've never heard of that.. 

Cubanmom84
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Unfortunately, is really rare for that to happen, a lot of kids go all of their lives being abused, and no one cares, in fact I have to ask my mom that question cause I was born there, came here when I was 10, so I don't have a lot of knowledge about the criminal system, but I do know it goes unnotice a lot, I mean even teachers hit the students so is a different world over there.

Quoting JoshRachelsMAMA:

I don't think that anyone will fault a country as a whole. But, this woman should have her child taken from her. I would not object to Fidel taking this child and placing him far far away from that woman.

Quoting Cubanmom84:

"Don't underestimate persons with autism, try to understand"

http://ariasautism-livingwithautism.blogspot.com/

Cubanmom84
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:42 PM

Oh ok, my mom just told me that there is no actual criminal consequesnces for that in Cuba, there is for molestation and stuff like that, but not  for actual child abuse. I do know that teachers are allowed to hit the students as a form of disipline, and there is no consequences for that, and I do know that a lot of abuse goes unnoticed, my dad was a drunk and a beater but everyone knew it, and no one said anything because it was a family business, no one butt in.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured