Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

So what influenced you to be heterosexual?

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:22 AM
Replies (281-290):
Sekirei
by Nari Trickster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:59 PM

I was trying to be nice... perhaps I shouldn't be :3

Quoting Momniscient:

It is disgusting.

Quoting Sekirei:

You're slightly disgusting.... and I am being nice right now

Quoting LavenderMom23:

God did it, I didn't mean the phrase literally. LOL. And if I want to base my actions off a book, holy or not, that's my choice. I believe that you can stop yourself from falling in love with a minor, a dog, a brother, a ....pretty much society determines all kinds of rules of people we can't be with concenting or not, adult or not, and it isn't just homosexuals that society dictates. If we can dictate all those other groups and control their sexuality....then what makes homos so special that they are basically animals without self control of their sexuality? Just saying from a sociological perspective, not being homo has NOTHING to do with repressed sexuality

Quoting Bookwormy:

You believe the bible did it & not G-d? That's interesting...

So if the bible hadn't destroyed Sodom, would you be lesbian or bisexual? It must be so hard to repress your sexuality. I'm sorry.

Quoting LavenderMom23:

I'm hetero because the bible destroyed an entire gay city.

Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:59 PM

Do you mean PENIS?

I just like to shout penis.

Quoting Devious333:

Um I like man parts...lol.

Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:00 PM

lol. You know me. There are certain subjects I am not nice about :)

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting Momniscient:

It is disgusting.

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting LavenderMom23:

God did it, I didn't mean the phrase literally. LOL. And if I want to base my actions off a book, holy or not, that's my choice. I believe that you can stop yourself from falling in love with a minor, a dog, a brother, a ....pretty much society determines all kinds of rules of people we can't be with concenting or not, adult or not, and it isn't just homosexuals that society dictates. If we can dictate all those other groups and control their sexuality....then what makes homos so special that they are basically animals without self control of their sexuality? Just saying from a sociological perspective, not being homo has NOTHING to do with repressed sexuality

Quoting Bookwormy:

So if the bible hadn't destroyed Sodom, would you be lesbian or bisexual? It must be so hard to repress your sexuality. I'm sorry.

Quoting LavenderMom23:

chloedee
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:00 PM

Slightly is being generous. I should also point out her own profile features: http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1607397/How_to_Love_a_Homosexual

Funny, I didn't see "compare them to pedophiles", "call them animals" or "imply they have no self control" on that list. 

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting LavenderMom23:

Quoting Bookwormy:

Quoting LavenderMom23:

Sekirei
by Nari Trickster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:01 PM

Yup.. lol. I made a New Year's resolution to be nicer.. it's not working

Quoting Momniscient:

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting Momniscient:

It is disgusting.

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting LavenderMom23:

Quoting Bookwormy:

Quoting LavenderMom23:

LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:01 PM
Sweaty balls - I think that is what she meant.

Quoting Momniscient:

Do you mean PENIS?

Quoting Devious333:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Well... may I make a suggestion?

I made a New Year resolution to NOT read War and Peace. I have succeeded wonderfully.

Quoting Sekirei:

Yup.. lol. I made a New Year's resolution to be nicer.. it's not working

Quoting Momniscient:

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting Momniscient:

It is disgusting.

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting LavenderMom23:

Quoting Bookwormy:

Quoting LavenderMom23:

Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:02 PM

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Quoting LauraKW:

Sweaty balls - I think that is what she meant.

Quoting Momniscient:

Do you mean PENIS?

Quoting Devious333:

PinkButterfly66
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:21 PM

I L-O-V-E Ellen! I agree with her too.

..MoonShine..
by Redwood Witch on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this
I can say with 100% certainty that you are the most ignorant person I have ever had the displeasure to encounter on this site. Every statement you make drips with ignorance and bigotry against anyone that is not like you. And that's the nicest thing I have to say.

Quoting LavenderMom23:

Quoting Bookwormy:

Quoting LavenderMom23:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)