Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

So what influenced you to be heterosexual?

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:22 AM
Replies (241-250):
lizzielouaf
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:31 PM

I'm guessing you meant incite.

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting lizzielouaf:

Yes we are all hoping to "INSIGHT" your beliefs! EXACTLY, ahhh you finally get it.

Quoting toomanypoodles: No, people post threads like this just to insight the Christians.  WE are the ones getting tired of the topic.  We're not going to change our views just cuz y'all keep questioning and mocking our beliefs.  
Quoting lizzielouaf:

It's because of comments like this that threads like this shouldn't be deemed as "getting old."

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Do you want the whole Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve thing?

No, people post threads like this just to insight the Christians.  WE are the ones getting tired of the topic.  We're not going to change our views just cuz y'all keep questioning and mocking our beliefs. 

Ya, ya, I see I used the wrong words---hubby was standing over me, tweezers in hand trying to get me to yank an ingrown hair out of his chin. 

Should have been insite

toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Quoting lizzielouaf:

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting lizzielouaf:

Yes we are all hoping to "INSIGHT" your beliefs! EXACTLY, ahhh you finally get it.

Quoting toomanypoodles: No, people post threads like this just to insight the Christians.  WE are the ones getting tired of the topic.  We're not going to change our views just cuz y'all keep questioning and mocking our beliefs.  
Quoting lizzielouaf:

It's because of comments like this that threads like this shouldn't be deemed as "getting old."

Quoting toomanypoodles:

No, people post threads like this just to insight the Christians.  WE are the ones getting tired of the topic.  We're not going to change our views just cuz y'all keep questioning and mocking our beliefs. 

Ya, ya, I see I used the wrong words---hubby was standing over me, tweezers in hand trying to get me to yank an ingrown hair out of his chin. 

Should have been insite

lol.  Ya, that's it. 

CageyKayG
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:32 PM
2 moms liked this

I think you mean "incite." 

If that's people's goal -- to incite the Christians -- and you consider yourself both incited and Christian and therefore "tired: "  -- why do you bother to repeatedly post?  

You don't have to answer if you are truly tired. 

stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:34 PM

lol, born that way, of course.

toomanypoodles

INCITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)

Third time's a charm. 

toomanypoodles

Quoting stacymomof2:

lol, born that way, of course.

Exactly.  lol

lizzielouaf
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I still think your initial INSIGHT would be more beneficial :)

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting lizzielouaf:

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting lizzielouaf:

Quoting lizzielouaf:

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Should have been insite

lol.  Ya, that's it. 

toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:36 PM

Quoting CageyKayG:

I think you mean "incite." 

If that's people's goal -- to incite the Christians -- and you consider yourself both incited and Christian and therefore "tired: "  -- why do you bother to repeatedly post?  

You don't have to answer if you are truly tired. 

Oh I am (tired).  Having extreme hot flashes and fibro fog today.  Fun fun. 

Mama2JoshKatie
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:37 PM

Nothing. This is the way God made me.

toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:39 PM

Quoting lizzielouaf:

I still think your initial INSIGHT would be more beneficial :)

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting lizzielouaf:

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting lizzielouaf:

Quoting lizzielouaf:

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Should have been insite

lol.  Ya, that's it. 

lol.  May-be. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN