Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

So what influenced you to be heterosexual?

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:22 AM
Replies (291-300):
Kelseyciarah
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:31 PM

Genetics?

Brain formation in the womb? Lol

thecoffeefairy
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:33 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm not ...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
OneToughMami
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:36 PM

Um Alicia changed her number...She put that shit in a song for me to call her then she goes and changes that...uh uh Alicia!

Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:37 PM

I hope it's not Ellen's fault ;)

Quoting thecoffeefairy:

I'm not ...

Bookwormy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:02 PM
I'm not attracted to dogs, minors, & I have no siblings. But from your statement I'm assuming that you're attracted to women. Is that exclusively or are you naturally bisexual? I don't think that if you were exclusively attracted to say dogs, or plants for that matter, that sex with your husband would be enjoyable. I do believe that you could force yourself to do it, however, but you would still be repressing your sexuality. That's the differences about emotions versus behaviors versus thoughts. I just a therapy group about these differences earlier this week. (Not related to sexuality!). Nothing special about lesbians there at all. BTW, you needn't be offensive in your language choice. The term "homos" is disrespectful, in case you aren't aware; I thought I would educate you. Since you hope to be a nurse, you should know these things. So, I hope that you are bisexual naturally at least & not exclusively attracted to women so that you can enjoy sex with men, since your religion dictates this behavior. Good luck.

Quoting LavenderMom23:

God did it, I didn't mean the phrase literally. LOL. And if I want to base my actions off a book, holy or not, that's my choice. I believe that you can stop yourself from falling in love with a minor, a dog, a brother, a ....pretty much society determines all kinds of rules of people we can't be with concenting or not, adult or not, and it isn't just homosexuals that society dictates. If we can dictate all those other groups and control their sexuality....then what makes homos so special that they are basically animals without self control of their sexuality? Just saying from a sociological perspective, not being homo has NOTHING to do with repressed sexuality

Quoting Bookwormy:

You believe the bible did it & not G-d? That's interesting...

So if the bible hadn't destroyed Sodom, would you be lesbian or bisexual? It must be so hard to repress your sexuality. I'm sorry.

Quoting LavenderMom23:

I'm hetero because the bible destroyed an entire gay city.

Cutenessmom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:10 PM

I  respect  people want , to be in a gay  relationship.. Just  how they was made.  I tihnk it is a cute picture.. I love her dress.. each their own.. But I love love guys   I want ot play with, parts that, our  not my own.. I love Penis's :)

LavenderMom23
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:11 PM
I didn't know it was offensive, hence I also used the term hetero. Is hetero equally offensive? I'm not naturally attracted to anyone, culture has a way of dictating "human nature " according to my text book, sexuality is another one of those that ppl believe they have innately but research shows otherwise.

Quoting Bookwormy:

I'm not attracted to dogs, minors, & I have no siblings. But from your statement I'm assuming that you're attracted to women. Is that exclusively or are you naturally bisexual? I don't think that if you were exclusively attracted to say dogs, or plants for that matter, that sex with your husband would be enjoyable. I do believe that you could force yourself to do it, however, but you would still be repressing your sexuality. That's the differences about emotions versus behaviors versus thoughts. I just a therapy group about these differences earlier this week. (Not related to sexuality!). Nothing special about lesbians there at all. BTW, you needn't be offensive in your language choice. The term "homos" is disrespectful, in case you aren't aware; I thought I would educate you. Since you hope to be a nurse, you should know these things. So, I hope that you are bisexual naturally at least & not exclusively attracted to women so that you can enjoy sex with men, since your religion dictates this behavior. Good luck.

Quoting LavenderMom23:

God did it, I didn't mean the phrase literally. LOL. And if I want to base my actions off a book, holy or not, that's my choice. I believe that you can stop yourself from falling in love with a minor, a dog, a brother, a ....pretty much society determines all kinds of rules of people we can't be with concenting or not, adult or not, and it isn't just homosexuals that society dictates. If we can dictate all those other groups and control their sexuality....then what makes homos so special that they are basically animals without self control of their sexuality? Just saying from a sociological perspective, not being homo has NOTHING to do with repressed sexuality

Quoting Bookwormy:

So if the bible hadn't destroyed Sodom, would you be lesbian or bisexual? It must be so hard to repress your sexuality. I'm sorry.

Quoting LavenderMom23:

Bookwormy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:20 PM
Can you quote an unbiased link to this unbiased research that proves sexuality is not innate.

I'm not sure if "hetero" is considered offensive or not. Perhaps it would be best not to use either term. It probably isn't bad, but keep in mind that heterosexuals are by far in the majority so there aren't so many insults for them. The big one, before the gayby boom, was "breeders". Now that every lesbian has a kid, that's not cool. Seriously, I'm glad to know that you didn't know. I mean this kindly & had a feeling that you didn't know.

Quoting LavenderMom23:

I didn't know it was offensive, hence I also used the term hetero. Is hetero equally offensive? I'm not naturally attracted to anyone, culture has a way of dictating "human nature " according to my text book, sexuality is another one of those that ppl believe they have innately but research shows otherwise.

Quoting Bookwormy:

Quoting LavenderMom23:

Quoting Bookwormy:

Quoting LavenderMom23:

Bookwormy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Me neither!

Quoting thecoffeefairy:

I'm not ...

NutHouseMomma
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:48 PM

It was Clint...Clint Eastwood influenced me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN