Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

I had to leave again,same thing My computer can't charge! I miss you WONDERFUL ladies everyday,even those who don't Like me((sad face)) but I miss my Friends,My Girls Sooooooo Much more. I can't guarantee that I will be here regularly,it's a borrowed charger. BEAR(I hope that's right ((smilely face)) with me thought, I am working on it. I pray everyone had a special holiday regardless of faith or lack there of, and or denomination,and a beautiful NEW YEAR! Much Love,Ladies.

Charley.

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:50 AM
Replies (21-25):
charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey Momma I Missssssed you,I need your wisdom!!!!!happy

Quoting stacymomof2:

Hi Charley!  Come baaaacccckkkkk!  We missed you.  :)

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:08 PM

You Know I will Ma. I missed you!!!hugs

Quoting UpSheRises:

Welcome back home-fry.

Don't worry...nothing has changed except a few screen names but you'll catch on pretty quick.

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:10 PM
1 mom liked this

You know your my sunshine. I miss smiling because of you!bow down

Quoting Euphoric:

Charley!! I'm always happy to see you. Yay!

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:15 PM

We don't agree on political happyissues but I count you as one of my friends! I missed you too,A good debate is always a treat!I am happy to see you and yours are striving too. I missed you!

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Hello Charley.  Nice to see you again & although I know we never got along.  But, who knows.....maybe, if we ever met in real life we would have a better understanding of one another.  Anyway, hope you & your family is doing well.  :) 

Quoting charleyd68:

I had to leave again,same thing My computer can't charge! I miss you WONDERFUL ladies everyday,even those who don't Like me((sad face)) but I miss my Friends,My Girls Sooooooo Much more. I can't guarantee that I will be here regularly,it's a borrowed charger. BEAR(I hope that's right ((smilely face)) with me thought, I am working on it. I pray everyone had a special holiday regardless of faith or lack there of, and or denomination,and a beautiful NEW YEAR! Much Love,Ladies.

Charley.

free1
by ~FreeSpirit~ on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Hi Charley,

Where have you been?  Long time no see - long time no hear. 

It's nice to see you again.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN