Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

U.S : Dog SAved After Being Condenmed To Being GAY ???? Seriously ?

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:14 PM
  • 28 Replies

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2013/01/31/us-dog-saved-after-being-condemned-to-being-put-down/

Would you put your animal down if you thought it was GAY too ????

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lga1965
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Oh boy, people can be so incredibly stupid and so prejudiced. A homophobe decides their dog is GAY? Our female cocker spaniel used to hump other dogs,male or female and she was a FEMALE! LOL. Obviously this person knows nothing about the behavior of dogs. They "hump" to express dominance,not sex.

I have to laugh at this person's idiocy but its not really funny when you think about the poor dog almost being put down. If this person is so ignorant of the facts, ( and, its not a surprise... this is Tennessee...LOL ) they need to read a book. If they CAN.

eema.gray
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Dogs hump to establish who is dominant over whom.  If your dog is trying to hump you, it thinks that you are not necessarily top dog in the pack.  A humping problem is a training problem, not a "gay" problem.  Good gods.

Sekirei
by Nari Trickster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:26 PM

errrr... I think someone needs to go to the happy house.. in a straight jacket. That is nonsensical thinking. 

pamelax3
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:29 PM

SMH!! I can honestly say I have no response for such stupidity

lizzielouaf
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:31 PM
2 moms liked this

My poodle tried to hump my cat...does this mean he is into bestiality?

katy_kay08
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:32 PM

no, that's just silly.  

Peanutx3
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:35 PM

Haha

Quoting lizzielouaf:

My poodle tried to hump my cat...does this mean he is into bestiality?

4music
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:36 PM
1 mom liked this

To be honest, i didn't even read the article because it sounds so stupid. My guess is they found the dog mounting/humping another dog of the same sex. Anyone with half a brain knows that that is about dominance in the animal world.  Here's hoping the idiot who owned the dog never gets another pet...or ever breeds with another person for that matter.  Fucking morons.

RobsPrincess24
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:41 PM

Your ignorance is showing. Just because someone is from TN (or anywhere for that matter), doesn't mean they are unintelligent.

BTW: I agree with you about why a dog humps.

Quoting lga1965:

Oh boy, people can be so incredibly stupid and so prejudiced. A homophobe decides their dog is GAY? Our female cocker spaniel used to hump other dogs,male or female and she was a FEMALE! LOL. Obviously this person knows nothing about the behavior of dogs. They "hump" to express dominance,not sex.

I have to laugh at this person's idiocy but its not really funny when you think about the poor dog almost being put down. If this person is so ignorant of the facts, ( and, its not a surprise... this is Tennessee...LOL ) they need to read a book. If they CAN.

lga1965
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:43 PM
Bwahahaha......

Quoting RobsPrincess24:

Your ignorance is showing. Just because someone is from TN (or anywhere for that matter), doesn't mean they are unintelligent.

BTW: I agree with you about why a dog humps.

Quoting lga1965:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)