Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Fluff: Kids at the Superbowl Party? Any ideas to keep them entertained?

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:14 PM
  • 5 Replies

We are hosting, and the weather looks like it is going to be cold and probably rainy..so how do I keep nearly a dozen kids occupied? Movies only go so far....I need some ideas. Got any?

North West Passage

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Euphoric
by Bazinga! on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:40 PM

When I was a kid at Superbowl parties, yummy snacks helped keep me occupied.

TruthSeeker.
by Milami on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:43 PM

How old are the kids? If they are young, try to find a pre-teen or early teen to supervise the kids so the adults can watch the game.

Snacks. Movies. Kids games. If you can find an older kid to supervise, maybe some type of craft. Or they could build forts and have flashlights to tell stories under the forts.

NWP
by guerrilla girl on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:46 PM

Ages 3 to 8. I was planning on a craft. Last time they made DDs whole room into a fort, without her permission and she wasn't happy...lol.

Quoting TruthSeeker.:

How old are the kids? If they are young, try to find a pre-teen or early teen to supervise the kids so the adults can watch the game.

Snacks. Movies. Kids games. If you can find an older kid to supervise, maybe some type of craft. Or they could build forts and have flashlights to tell stories under the forts.

North West Passage

etsmom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:47 PM

some board games or Yatzee. Make easy finger foods like pinsheel sandwhiches and fruit kababs and veggies and dip.

TruthSeeker.
by Milami on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:49 PM

Oh yeah, you totally need a pre-teen or teen to take pitty on you and help you out!

Quoting NWP:

Ages 3 to 8. I was planning on a craft. Last time they made DDs whole room into a fort, without her permission and she wasn't happy...lol.

Quoting TruthSeeker.:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN