Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Your Own Personal Conspiracy Theories

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:07 AM
  • 63 Replies
5 moms liked this

Come on ladies...let's hear them. Your own personal conspiracy theories you have absolutely no statistics or data to back up, and you openly admit this. 

My personal conspiracy theory IS THIS (I'm pretty positive it's true) Every appliance, electronic, car engine etc. has a timer in it. This timer is put in by the manufacturer to go off anywhere from 30 days to 6 months of the warranty expiration. Maybe it's China, maybe it's the United States...idk but I know they do it!! 

I know they're out there!!

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TigOlBitties
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Lol!

Mine is that we never went to the moon. It deepened when I went to the Smithsonian Air&Space museum and saw what was supposedly one of the Apollos that went to the moon...that shit was made of Styrofoam and aluminum foil I swear!! Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smalltowngal
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:19 AM

The PPT, plunge protection team that will manipulate the markets. I do think there is some manipulation in the silver markets. 

Tin Hatters
http://www.cafemom.com/group/101527
katy_kay08
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:23 AM

I can honestly say that I don't believe a single conspiracy theory.  At least I can't come up with anything off the top of my head.  

planned obselescense is certainly not new.  It doesn't benefit any company to build products that never break.  

lizzielouaf
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:36 AM
2 moms liked this

It's that i'm convinced the manufacturer installs warranty timers! I just can't prove it... lol

Quoting katy_kay08:

I can honestly say that I don't believe a single conspiracy theory.  At least I can't come up with anything off the top of my head.  

planned obselescense is certainly not new.  It doesn't benefit any company to build products that never break.  

rotPferd
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:37 AM
3 moms liked this

I still think Lee Harvey Oswald was a patsy and that there were alot of "fingers" in the JFK assasination "pie".

..MoonShine..
by Redwood Witch on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:38 AM
4 moms liked this
McDonald's puts something in/on their fries that makes it impossible to say no.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jllcali
by Jane on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:39 AM
I think that is possible.

Quoting rotPferd:

I still think Lee Harvey Oswald was a patsy and that there were alot of "fingers" in the JFK assasination "pie".

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizzielouaf
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:47 AM
2 moms liked this

Ya, I think it's the same chemical compound as crack.

Quoting ..MoonShine..:

McDonald's puts something in/on their fries that makes it impossible to say no.

Elkamelka
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:52 AM

There is a conspiracy theory to make every chip I eat go directly to my hips and stomach. 

diospira
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting TigOlBitties:

Lol!

Mine is that we never went to the moon. It deepened when I went to the Smithsonian Air&Space museum and saw what was supposedly one of the Apollos that went to the moon...that shit was made of Styrofoam and aluminum foil I swear!! Lol.

We thought the same thing when we saw it. :-)

Unthinking respect for authority

Moms Against the New World Order

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN