Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Muslim Proposal that Islam is Tolerant is Fallacious, Dangerous

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:24 PM
  • 118 Replies

Very intersting article regarding Muslims seen through the eyes of an ex-member...

http://www.christianpost.com/news/ex-muslim-proposal-that-islam-is-tolerant-is-fallacious-dangerous-47349/

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MeAndTommyLee
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:32 PM

Read and discuss.

futureshock
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Interesting.

IhaveHisjoy
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:45 PM

I read it, agree, and hope she finds Christ.

Mommy_of_Riley
by Jes on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:53 PM
18 moms liked this
I think "ex-members" of any religion are the worst people to get information from. They left the religion because They didn't believe it or changed beliefs... So their "input" to me is tainted.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IntactivistMama
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:54 PM
4 moms liked this
"Christian post."

'Nuff said.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TruthSeeker.
by Milami on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:55 PM

Quoting Mommy_of_Riley:

I think "ex-members" of any religion are the worst people to get information from. They left the religion because They didn't believe it or changed beliefs... So their "input" to me is tainted.

Agree

Peanutx3
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:56 PM

Yep

Quoting Mommy_of_Riley:

LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm stealing your words because you said this much better than I was going to...

Quoting Mommy_of_Riley:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommy_of_Riley
by Jes on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:56 PM
6 moms liked this
First of all the source is "Christian Post".

I tried to ignore that and read the article. Nope, I just can't. The first couple of paragraphs are just plain bullshit. No need to read any further.

The woman hated her life, religion, and family so she ran. I hope she finds somewhere she belongs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lokilover
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:59 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting Mommy_of_Riley:

I haven't read the article yet, and am sure it is nonsense. But saying that apostates can not have any legitimate grievances or criticisms of their former religion is crap.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)