Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Muslim Street Patrols Enforcing Sharia on London Streets

Posted by   + Show Post

I first heard about this on CNN this morning. Some men took it upon themselves to walk the streets at night and approach random people who were drinking alcohol or women who, in their perspective, were improperly dressed. I can't imagine being approached on the street by someone telling me I was in violation of Muslim law!  I couldn't find a link to an article but I found a video on youtube. I also found a video with a response from an Imam. I think it's only fair to show both links. 

The Imam starts out praying in Arabic but he quickly switches to English. I think he is worth listening to.

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/frontpagemag-com/video-muslims-enforcing-sharia-law-on-the-streets-of-london/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ximDWt18kE4

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:21 PM
Replies (81-90):
stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:17 AM

lol!

Quoting ashellbell:

I am a bleeding heart liberal and would never condone this behavior from any religious group. You sound Gary Busey crazy.

Quoting Imacakebaker:

Just wait until it starts happening here.  They will get away with it and libs will defend them.

Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh shut up.

Libs intimidate you. We get it. You are weak willed so you're scared. You should just work on that.

Quoting Imacakebaker:

Just wait until it starts happening here.  They will get away with it and libs will defend them.

Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:24 AM

She's Alred Hitchcock got pecked by too many birds crazy.

Quoting stacymomof2:

lol!

Quoting ashellbell:

I am a bleeding heart liberal and would never condone this behavior from any religious group. You sound Gary Busey crazy.

Quoting Imacakebaker:

brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:38 AM
4 moms liked this

Where do we send the Christians who want to take away someones choice to abort, or take away a homosexuals ability to marry?

How about instead of sending religious people anywhere we just make it so we can't take away someones liberties/rights because of someone else's religion?

Quoting Imacakebaker:

They should all move back to Muslim countries and leave the rest of us alone.

Sharia law is just an excuse to do whatever the men want.

Join us on the 99% Moms group!
The Ninety-Nine Percent Moms   

If they enforced bank regulations like they do park rules, we wouldn't be in this mess

stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:39 AM

You'd be surprised how many people try to school me on how them Mooslims really are.  lol  People have told me that Muslims hate Christians, that they will kill Christians.  (Hmmmm, not dead yet, we will see after another 9 years of marriage)

It's a losing situation though, since some people, if I actually convince them that my hubs is not a crazed, woman-oppressing jihadist, will just tell me he is an exception, or, (my favorite) "Westernized" (meaning "not like them crazies over there.")

Too bad he is a regular, standard-issue Egyptian Muslim who didn't even come to this country until he was 32, and is rather more observant and devout than a lot of other Muslims I know.  

People who say that crap have no idea at all what they are talking about.  Even smart people get so much bad information that they are confused.  

Quoting Debmomto2girls:

I am sorry you would even have to explain that.

Quoting stacymomof2:

I assure you my husband (Egyptian) doesn't consider me or any of my family a whore or a pig eater.  I hear the Muslim call to prayer every day, my husband has a program on the computer set to go off for azan.  If you are talking about conquering anything all I can say is that you are being fed bullshit and lies.  I have never heard any Muslim I know say anything like that.  Ever.

You don't know a single Muslim, I would put money on that fact.

He is perfectly happy with himself...he doesn't want to be "like us" whatever that means.  I don't think two billion Muslims are a low population in any definition of the term.

There are several dozen mosques in my area.  It is not just a mathematical certainty but a fact of life.  So I am saying, what is the concern here.  

Quoting MrsHMS:

The concern is the same that the Spanish had or the Persians or the Egyptians or..... hundreds others.  Muslims didn't come to integrate, they came to conquer.   You think they want to be like you?  They consider western women whores and pig eaters.. Why do they want to be like us.. they don't.  It is OK now because there are low population, that call to prayer will be in your neighborhood coming near you, that is a mathematical certainty. 

Who ever said I haven't been to Dearborn, wrong I have been there.

Quoting stacymomof2:

What is the concern, exactly?  Can you specify?

Quoting MrsHMS:

Anyone every been to Dearborn MI? You can hear the call to prayer and walking down the street you won't know you are in the good ol US of A.  We don't need to worry about that side of the pond we have our own concerns here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOzhgeGX8BM

stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:47 AM

at least.  lol

Quoting Momniscient:

She's Alred Hitchcock got pecked by too many birds crazy.

Quoting stacymomof2:

lol!

Quoting ashellbell:

Quoting Imacakebaker:

muslimahpj
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:33 AM

This is why I love you so. :)

Quoting stacymomof2:

You'd be surprised how many people try to school me on how them Mooslims really are.  lol  People have told me that Muslims hate Christians, that they will kill Christians.  (Hmmmm, not dead yet, we will see after another 9 years of marriage)

It's a losing situation though, since some people, if I actually convince them that my hubs is not a crazed, woman-oppressing jihadist, will just tell me he is an exception, or, (my favorite) "Westernized" (meaning "not like them crazies over there.")

Too bad he is a regular, standard-issue Egyptian Muslim who didn't even come to this country until he was 32, and is rather more observant and devout than a lot of other Muslims I know.  

People who say that crap have no idea at all what they are talking about.  Even smart people get so much bad information that they are confused.  

Quoting Debmomto2girls:

I am sorry you would even have to explain that.

Quoting stacymomof2:

I assure you my husband (Egyptian) doesn't consider me or any of my family a whore or a pig eater.  I hear the Muslim call to prayer every day, my husband has a program on the computer set to go off for azan.  If you are talking about conquering anything all I can say is that you are being fed bullshit and lies.  I have never heard any Muslim I know say anything like that.  Ever.

You don't know a single Muslim, I would put money on that fact.

He is perfectly happy with himself...he doesn't want to be "like us" whatever that means.  I don't think two billion Muslims are a low population in any definition of the term.

There are several dozen mosques in my area.  It is not just a mathematical certainty but a fact of life.  So I am saying, what is the concern here.  

Quoting MrsHMS:

The concern is the same that the Spanish had or the Persians or the Egyptians or..... hundreds others.  Muslims didn't come to integrate, they came to conquer.   You think they want to be like you?  They consider western women whores and pig eaters.. Why do they want to be like us.. they don't.  It is OK now because there are low population, that call to prayer will be in your neighborhood coming near you, that is a mathematical certainty. 

Who ever said I haven't been to Dearborn, wrong I have been there.

Quoting stacymomof2:

What is the concern, exactly?  Can you specify?

Quoting MrsHMS:

Anyone every been to Dearborn MI? You can hear the call to prayer and walking down the street you won't know you are in the good ol US of A.  We don't need to worry about that side of the pond we have our own concerns here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOzhgeGX8BM

muslimahpj
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:34 AM

You are using logic with ones who dont understand it. 

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Where do we send the Christians who want to take away someones choice to abort, or take away a homosexuals ability to marry?

How about instead of sending religious people anywhere we just make it so we can't take away someones liberties/rights because of someone else's religion?

Quoting Imacakebaker:

They should all move back to Muslim countries and leave the rest of us alone.

Sharia law is just an excuse to do whatever the men want.

muslimahpj
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:36 AM
3 moms liked this

I find it quite rich that all those shouting, go back where you came from and dont force your religious laws and/or beliefs on me, are the exact same ones who WANT to force christian laws and beliefs on all of America.

Hypocrites, every. single. one. of. you.

Goodwoman614
by Satan on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:41 AM

If you are Muslim & stand for that shit, you get what you deserve.

if you are Muslim & living in that area & do not condone this, & don't take some kind of action to redress these morality thugs, you deserve what you get.

They try pulling this shit on my atheist ass, well now. Does a carry permit transfer to a tourist? No? Well then. Mace in the eyes it is! But only if they put hands on me or impede my way or attempt to walk around.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured