Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Mine ate all the jerky and is in major time out.

I have used a slap to thje rump or an upslap under the jowls in the past with animals.  I have also used a crop.

I havent gone near her today I am too mad and she knows it

Do you think dogs can benefit from physical discipline?

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Replies (91-98):
KIDGRIECO
by New Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:12 PM

Never hit my kids, never hit my dogs, don't believe in it as punishment or training....

babyblue35
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:37 PM

anyone who hits a child or a animal is a spineless weak asshole eye rollingangry

survivorinohio
by René on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:05 PM

*sigh*

DestinyHLewis
by Destiny on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:18 PM
1 mom liked this

How could you smack this face??? Lol

On occasion he gets a smack to the rear. Usually he listens. I'd say it only happens when he steals food off of the girls plates and then hauls ass with whatever he took. Lol ;-) 

Uhura
by Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:19 PM

Depends on the dog, with mine, not so much. They might get a swat on the butt, but that's rare. One time one of my friend's dogs grabbed my pant leg in his teeth to keep me from walking off (he has some aggression and abandonment issues). I turned around, told him no in an alpha bitch tone and popped him on the butt. He hasn't grabbed my pant leg since, nor has he tried to bite me.

CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

RobinChristine
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:28 PM

No,we have a rehomed female husky. She was rehomed because she was a fence jumper and the original family has a baby in the home and could not keep going after her. She is 3YO. Is this normal for huskie?. She is a full bred. We keep her leashed,I tried letting her off the leash with family supervision in the yard,she jumped. I know she wants to run/play is there a way to train her?

illegallyblonde
by Lawyerupbeeches on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:33 PM
No
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
dawnie1
by #1 Raider fan on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:51 AM

NEVER

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN