Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

7 signs Hillary Clinton will run in 2016

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:59 PM
  • 23 Replies

7 Signs Hillary Clinton Will Run in 2016

When John Kerry replaces Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State later today and the era of Texts from Hillary gives way to Interminable Faxes from Kerry, it will be the first time in 7,317 days that a Clinton has not occupied a federal office. A great many people in the media cannot bear this thought, but fear not. There is no shortage of evidence that she'll run again in 2016.

Alex Wong/Getty Images News/Getty Images

At a hearing on Benghazi, Clinton readjusted her glasses, igniting rumors about 2016.

Paul J. Richards/AFP/Getty Images

Clinton once stared at boobs, fueling speculation about a future presidential run.

Saul Loeb/AFP/Getty Images

Having rung a giant bell, Clinton could not avoid questions about her political future.

Justin Sullivan/Getty Images News/Getty Images

After seeing her hold a weird stick, all reporters could think about was the Iowa caucuses.

Mandel Ngan/AFP/Getty Images News

She once told reporters, "wait till you hear this one," and they asked if "it" was about the 2016 New Hampshire primary.

Mark Wilson/Getty Images News/Getty Images

Clinton found out what Al Roker did in the White House, sparking more rumors about a presidential run.

Paul Kane/Getty Images News/Getty Images

She had tea. Multiple times. Will she or won't she!?

Tags: 2016Hillar ClintonJohn KerryState Department
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:00 PM

I have seen more assumed from less. Seems legit.

Bigmetalchicken
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:01 PM
1 mom liked this

lol. Don't tempt me like that, man!

meriana
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:23 PM

I certainly hope NOT. 

toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:31 PM
3 moms liked this

I have no doubts she will run---and if she does, she will be our next president. 

Bookwormy
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:35 PM
I certainly hope you are right!

Quoting toomanypoodles:

I have no doubts she will run---and if she does, she will be our next president. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bookwormy
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:38 PM
I thought after the Benghazi debacle that she didn't have a snow ball's chance in a hot oven. But I heard on NPR yesterday that she's likely a shoe in in 2016. I certainly hope so!

I must say though, she is already looking old in many of these pics, how old will she look running for re-election in 2020?
muslimahpj
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:43 PM

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Hope so, Poods.

muslimahpj
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:43 PM

I dont think any of them age well.

Quoting Bookwormy:

I thought after the Benghazi debacle that she didn't have a snow ball's chance in a hot oven. But I heard on NPR yesterday that she's likely a shoe in in 2016. I certainly hope so!

I must say though, she is already looking old in many of these pics, how old will she look running for re-election in 2020?

Bookwormy
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:50 PM
That's my point! Obama was young & vibrant looking 4-5 years ago. Now he looks much more than middle aged. Bill Clinton aged poorly, Bush, etc. If H. R. Clinton is already looking every bit of her 58 yrs, can you imagine what she'll look like at 66, after 4 yrs in the WH? Oy!

Quoting muslimahpj:

I dont think any of them age well.

Quoting Bookwormy:

Bookwormy
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:54 PM
It will be nice to have our first lesbian president finally! Oops, did I say that aloud, I meant woman of course!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)