Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

7 signs Hillary Clinton will run in 2016

Posted by   + Show Post

7 Signs Hillary Clinton Will Run in 2016

When John Kerry replaces Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State later today and the era of Texts from Hillary gives way to Interminable Faxes from Kerry, it will be the first time in 7,317 days that a Clinton has not occupied a federal office. A great many people in the media cannot bear this thought, but fear not. There is no shortage of evidence that she'll run again in 2016.

Alex Wong/Getty Images News/Getty Images

At a hearing on Benghazi, Clinton readjusted her glasses, igniting rumors about 2016.

Paul J. Richards/AFP/Getty Images

Clinton once stared at boobs, fueling speculation about a future presidential run.

Saul Loeb/AFP/Getty Images

Having rung a giant bell, Clinton could not avoid questions about her political future.

Justin Sullivan/Getty Images News/Getty Images

After seeing her hold a weird stick, all reporters could think about was the Iowa caucuses.

Mandel Ngan/AFP/Getty Images News

She once told reporters, "wait till you hear this one," and they asked if "it" was about the 2016 New Hampshire primary.

Mark Wilson/Getty Images News/Getty Images

Clinton found out what Al Roker did in the White House, sparking more rumors about a presidential run.

Paul Kane/Getty Images News/Getty Images

She had tea. Multiple times. Will she or won't she!?

Tags: 2016Hillar ClintonJohn KerryState Department
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:59 PM
Replies (21-23):
toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:07 AM

Quoting kailu1835:

I doubt it.  She barely garnered enough support among women to win majority with them in 2008, and the young population wanted practically nothing to do with her.  I think she has a stronger chance than Biden, especially considering even the democrats are embarrassed by him, but I think that if anyone is even slightly more desirable than Clinton, on either ticket, she will lose.  I think if it had been here instead of Obama this last time, Romney would have won.

Quoting toomanypoodles:

I have no doubts she will run---and if she does, she will be our next president. 

Remains to be seen.  The Clinton's are a powerful machine. 

fnpdocgrrl
by Boudica on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:59 AM

I hope she does:)

She'll get my vote.

Clairwil
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:59 AM
Quoting meriana:

I certainly hope NOT. 

I hope she doesn't run.   The campaign would be brutal.

If you think racism was let loose by the Republicans over Obama, wait until you see the flood of sexism they'd release against Hillary.

I don't think she's the right choice at presidential candidate (which isn't the same thing at all as saying she'd make a bad president).

She'd be a cracking good vice presidential candidate, though.  If her ego would allow it, and if the right candidate could be found.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)