Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Saudi Barbaria..err, Arabia is a disgusting place...

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:57 PM
  • 43 Replies

http://twitmail.com/email/293769086/37/Press-Release%3A--IAmLama-SAUDI-COURT%3A-FATHER-RAPES%2C-TORTURES-FIVE-YEAR-OLD-DAUGHTER-TO-DEATH-ABSOLVED-OF-CHARGES

A Saudi Arabian father, raped and tourted his 5 year old daughter to death.  The rape was so violent it broke the child's back.

He paid $50,000 and now doesn't have to do any prison time.  This makes my fucking blood boil.

"The ruling is based on a Sharia argument that fathers cannot be executed for murdering their children, nor can husbands be executed for murdering their wives. Fathers and husbands who murder their children or wives are consistently sentenced to five to twelve years in prison at most. This leniency is not extended to mothers and wives. In the history of Saudi Arabia, there has only been one case in 2008 where a father and his second wife were executed for torturing his daughter to death."

by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:02 PM

Definitely barbaric.  I wonder how prolific this is...or is this a mentally disabled man?

wymama610
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:04 PM
What the fucking fuck.......

Sick fucks. So gays "don't exist" and it's ok to break the back of your five year old raping her?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Paperfishies
by Silver Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:09 PM

He is some type of "preacher" who is often on TV over there.  I hope someone fucking tortures and murders him!  

Quoting turtle68:

Definitely barbaric.  I wonder how prolific this is...or is this a mentally disabled man?

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:33 PM

I have given up on trying to understand certain aspects of other cultures, the law, of lack thereof, in other countries, the moral compass of some places.

LuvmyAiden
by Silver Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:38 PM

You cannot imagine the reality of that god forsaken place. My dh has seen a lot and been a lot of places. Saudi was the only one he will NEVER return to no matter what it pays.

muslimahpj
by Ruby Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:39 PM
2 moms liked this

There is nothing in Sharia that states that. Islam put a stop to infanticide 1500 yrs ago, especially of female babies. 

stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:59 PM
2 moms liked this

That bastard should be strung up.  I want to vomit from that image.  Ugh I wish I would have known how graphic it was going to be before I read it.  I am really really disturbed.

Paperfishies
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this

This is the problem with religion dominated societies....those in charge can interpret any holy text the way they see fit.  

Quoting muslimahpj:

There is nothing in Sharia that states that. Islam put a stop to infanticide 1500 yrs ago, especially of female babies. 

muslimahpj
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:05 AM

Happens even when they arent in charge. 

There is nothing in there to interpret this sort of thing. 

Quoting Paperfishies:

This is the problem with religion dominated societies....those in charge can interpret any holy text the way they see fit.  

Quoting muslimahpj:

turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:07 AM
1 mom liked this

damn...a preacher!  ditto on the slow and torturous death.  Although I have a feeling he will be held up in high esteem.

Quoting Paperfishies:

He is some type of "preacher" who is often on TV over there.  I hope someone fucking tortures and murders him!  

Quoting turtle68:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)