Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Mom pleads guilty to allowing men to repeatedly molest her 6-year-old daughter (Photos)

Posted by   + Show Post

Dalina Nicholas, 36, from Jacksonville Beach, Fla. pleaded guilty in court Wednesday to allowing her 6-year-old daughter to be repeatedly molested and sexually abused in exchange for drugs and money.

The charges against the Fla. mom amounted to four guilty counts of child neglect.

She hasn't been sentenced yet, but is facing a minimum of 15 years to a maximum of 30 years behind bars according to The Florida Times-Union, even with the plea deal she received in court on Jan. 30 when a charge of sexual battery against her was dropped.

As part of that plea deal, the bad mom will be testifying against the men that she allowed molest her daughter.

Police found out about the abuse in March 2012 after a homeless man signaled a passing police officer and told him the girl was being molested in a Sixth Street South home.

The man said he’d been to the home to use drugs in the past and seen several different men having sex with the girl.

Nicholas will be testifying against Quinn Brooks, 57, Ryan Harrover, 34, John Hagans, 48, and Norman Thompson, 52. The charges against the four men include sexual battery, and lewd or lascivious molestation.

Dalina Nicholas won’t be sentenced until the court cases against the four men have concluded.

The young victim and her younger brother are now staying with other family members

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:06 PM
Replies (21-30):
mehamil1
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:50 PM

This happens more often than we think. 

annabl1970
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:58 PM

Pig is better than her!

Quoting lizzielouaf:

Fucking pig.

annabl1970
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:00 PM

She probably doesn't even know who is the father!

Quoting MeAndTommyLee:

I have nothing to say because all before me posted my sentiments.

Wait...I do have one thing?  Where the hell is this young  child's father? 

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:02 PM

I don't even know what to say.

i.m.r.
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:05 PM
2 moms liked this
Also both objects should be rubbed in salt and lemon juice prior to the violating...

Quoting Farmlady09:

'Mom' should be forcibly violated with a cactus every day for the rest of her natural life ... and twice on Sundays.

The men should have the same done with a splinted broom stick for the same length of time.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Farmlady09
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:24 PM

I had considered adding that they should sleep each night staked out in an ant pile with some honey dribbled on them ...

Quoting i.m.r.:

Also both objects should be rubbed in salt and lemon juice prior to the violating...

Quoting Farmlady09:

'Mom' should be forcibly violated with a cactus every day for the rest of her natural life ... and twice on Sundays.

The men should have the same done with a splinted broom stick for the same length of time.

i.m.r.
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:45 PM
Yeah, fire ants can be pretty brutal too, how about all of the above?

Quoting Farmlady09:

I had considered adding that they should sleep each night staked out in an ant pile with some honey dribbled on them ...

Quoting i.m.r.:

Quoting Farmlady09:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stacey1103
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:48 PM
Our judicial system is a joke
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Farmlady09
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:54 PM

I wonder if these suggestions can be sent to the judge ... and each of their lawyers! 

Quoting i.m.r.:

Yeah, fire ants can be pretty brutal too, how about all of the above?

Quoting Farmlady09:

Quoting i.m.r.:

Quoting Farmlady09:

MeAndTommyLee
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:35 PM

Sadly, you're probably correct.  And now what?  This young child will be passed around until adulthood because she had one very selfish, despicable, abusive parent and she does not have another. 

Quoting annabl1970:

She probably doesn't even know who is the father!

Quoting MeAndTommyLee:

I have nothing to say because all before me posted my sentiments.

Wait...I do have one thing?  Where the hell is this young  child's father? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)