Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Mom pleads guilty to allowing men to repeatedly molest her 6-year-old daughter (Photos)

Posted by   + Show Post

Dalina Nicholas, 36, from Jacksonville Beach, Fla. pleaded guilty in court Wednesday to allowing her 6-year-old daughter to be repeatedly molested and sexually abused in exchange for drugs and money.

The charges against the Fla. mom amounted to four guilty counts of child neglect.

She hasn't been sentenced yet, but is facing a minimum of 15 years to a maximum of 30 years behind bars according to The Florida Times-Union, even with the plea deal she received in court on Jan. 30 when a charge of sexual battery against her was dropped.

As part of that plea deal, the bad mom will be testifying against the men that she allowed molest her daughter.

Police found out about the abuse in March 2012 after a homeless man signaled a passing police officer and told him the girl was being molested in a Sixth Street South home.

The man said he’d been to the home to use drugs in the past and seen several different men having sex with the girl.

Nicholas will be testifying against Quinn Brooks, 57, Ryan Harrover, 34, John Hagans, 48, and Norman Thompson, 52. The charges against the four men include sexual battery, and lewd or lascivious molestation.

Dalina Nicholas won’t be sentenced until the court cases against the four men have concluded.

The young victim and her younger brother are now staying with other family members

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:06 PM
Replies (31-40):
annabl1970
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:39 PM

I swear there is should be some kind of exam/testing/license required before having kids. Some people just don't deserve to be parents!

Quoting MeAndTommyLee:

Sadly, you're probably correct.  And now what?  This young child will be passed around until adulthood because she had one very selfish, despicable, abusive parent and she does not have another. 

Quoting annabl1970:

She probably doesn't even know who is the father!

Quoting MeAndTommyLee:

I have nothing to say because all before me posted my sentiments.

Wait...I do have one thing?  Where the hell is this young  child's father? 

IandLoveandYou
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:39 PM
Wow.... Wow :(.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
desertlvn
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:41 PM

outrageous

In my opinion she is worse than the men who were abusing the poor child. There aren't words for me to describe how horrific I find this.

MeAndTommyLee
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Agreed. 

Quoting annabl1970:

I swear there is should be some kind of exam/testing/license required before having kids. Some people just don't deserve to be parents!

Quoting MeAndTommyLee:

Sadly, you're probably correct.  And now what?  This young child will be passed around until adulthood because she had one very selfish, despicable, abusive parent and she does not have another. 

Quoting annabl1970:

Quoting MeAndTommyLee:

ethans_momma06
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I simply cannot imagine doing anything other than protect my children.

I would die for them.

I would bear unspeakable horrors for them.

I'm their mother- it's what I DO.

How someone could ALLOW this to happen. To KNOW it's happening.... and .... do nothing? Permit it? My mind simply cannot comprehend it.

ethans_momma06
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:11 PM

My father had a HORRIBLE mother, and his dad... well. It's awkward family history. But, without them being parents, my dad wouldn't be here and that means that I wouldnt be here, nor would my siblings. And that would be a shame I think.

As awful and horrific and sometimes stupid as people are, couldnt ever go for the permission to procreate thing.

Quoting annabl1970:

Quoting MeAndTommyLee:

Quoting annabl1970:

Quoting MeAndTommyLee:

futureshock
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:12 PM

The mother and the men who abused the child should all be tortured to death.

futureshock
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Quoting masonmomma:

That would be to good for them! Give them life and let the people just as cruel and nasty as they are take care of them and show them the same respect they showed that poor little girl. Or lethal injection without the sedation but only after a few years in the pen.

Quoting activitymode:

Her and the other four men need a bullet in the head. No questions asked.

Quoting masonmomma:

Thats it! 15-30!? And they dropped the sexual battery charge!? My mind is offically BLOWN!! That bitch needs LIFE!!

yup

cupomeow
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:16 PM

I would never wish for a woman to be raped but she could change my mind.

Healthystart30
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:19 PM
In cases like these I think public beating is in order!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)