Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Mom pleads guilty to allowing men to repeatedly molest her 6-year-old daughter (Photos)

Posted by   + Show Post

Dalina Nicholas, 36, from Jacksonville Beach, Fla. pleaded guilty in court Wednesday to allowing her 6-year-old daughter to be repeatedly molested and sexually abused in exchange for drugs and money.

The charges against the Fla. mom amounted to four guilty counts of child neglect.

She hasn't been sentenced yet, but is facing a minimum of 15 years to a maximum of 30 years behind bars according to The Florida Times-Union, even with the plea deal she received in court on Jan. 30 when a charge of sexual battery against her was dropped.

As part of that plea deal, the bad mom will be testifying against the men that she allowed molest her daughter.

Police found out about the abuse in March 2012 after a homeless man signaled a passing police officer and told him the girl was being molested in a Sixth Street South home.

The man said he’d been to the home to use drugs in the past and seen several different men having sex with the girl.

Nicholas will be testifying against Quinn Brooks, 57, Ryan Harrover, 34, John Hagans, 48, and Norman Thompson, 52. The charges against the four men include sexual battery, and lewd or lascivious molestation.

Dalina Nicholas won’t be sentenced until the court cases against the four men have concluded.

The young victim and her younger brother are now staying with other family members

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:06 PM
Replies (41-50):
glitterteaz
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:19 PM

complete trash

Christy78
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:20 PM

15 to 30 yrs is not long.  and in my book she is not a mom  she is a monster  letting men   molest her daugher for drugs and money .    the mom and the men who hurt this little girl needs to be put away for life.  I would hang them by thier toes and beat them  with a bat . 

survivorinohio
by René on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:09 PM

I think she should have recieved a longer sentence and I think that she should be labeled as what she is whether it be a uniform that sets her apart as a different kind of monster or even a tattoo.

She has lost her rights to me.

free1
by ~FreeSpirit~ on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:09 PM

She needs to get Life( or more time than just 15 to 30 yrs)! 

People are SICK!!

RLT2
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Fucking disgusting pig. I hope she dies a horrible, painful, slow and tortured death........twice.

IntactivistMama
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:38 PM
F*cking c*nt.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JakeandEmmasMom
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:47 PM
Bullet to the head is cheaper.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Veni.Vidi.Vici.
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:57 PM

I hate her

jllcali
by Jane on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:32 PM
She should be drawn and quartered.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
D.O.E.
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:37 PM

maybe she agreed to spill who the men she allowed to abuse her child were? that way the police could go get those sick fucks too. maybe?

Quoting masonmomma:

Thats it! 15-30!? And they dropped the sexual battery charge!? My mind is offically BLOWN!! That bitch needs LIFE!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)