Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Mom pleads guilty to allowing men to repeatedly molest her 6-year-old daughter (Photos)

Posted by   + Show Post

Dalina Nicholas, 36, from Jacksonville Beach, Fla. pleaded guilty in court Wednesday to allowing her 6-year-old daughter to be repeatedly molested and sexually abused in exchange for drugs and money.

The charges against the Fla. mom amounted to four guilty counts of child neglect.

She hasn't been sentenced yet, but is facing a minimum of 15 years to a maximum of 30 years behind bars according to The Florida Times-Union, even with the plea deal she received in court on Jan. 30 when a charge of sexual battery against her was dropped.

As part of that plea deal, the bad mom will be testifying against the men that she allowed molest her daughter.

Police found out about the abuse in March 2012 after a homeless man signaled a passing police officer and told him the girl was being molested in a Sixth Street South home.

The man said he’d been to the home to use drugs in the past and seen several different men having sex with the girl.

Nicholas will be testifying against Quinn Brooks, 57, Ryan Harrover, 34, John Hagans, 48, and Norman Thompson, 52. The charges against the four men include sexual battery, and lewd or lascivious molestation.

Dalina Nicholas won’t be sentenced until the court cases against the four men have concluded.

The young victim and her younger brother are now staying with other family members

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:06 PM
Replies (51-57):
chels210
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Nothing I can say can even equate to the disgust I feel for this sorry excuse for a human being. I hope those children are placed in a stable home and are provided with therapy
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
D.O.E.
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:39 PM

i agree with this. and i believe that when a person is guilty of a crime which had brought harm to another, especially a repeat offender, or murderers, serial rapists, child abusers, whatever. these people should not be able to have the same rights as those of us who are law abiding good citizens. why should they have rights?

Quoting survivorinohio:

I think she should have recieved a longer sentence and I think that she should be labeled as what she is whether it be a uniform that sets her apart as a different kind of monster or even a tattoo.

She has lost her rights to me.

neveensaffron
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:42 PM
And before said broom, give them a cayenne pepper powder mixed with battery acid enema.

Twice.

Quoting i.m.r.:

Also both objects should be rubbed in salt and lemon juice prior to the violating...

Quoting Farmlady09:

'Mom' should be forcibly violated with a cactus every day for the rest of her natural life ... and twice on Sundays.

The men should have the same done with a splinted broom stick for the same length of time.

mmtosam06
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:59 PM
:(
survivorinohio
by René on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting JakeandEmmasMom:

Bullet to the head is cheaper.

There is truth in that.

Its a sad truth that perhaps some people really do need killin' :(

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

survivorinohio
by René on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:08 PM
1 mom liked this

With offenders that show such disregard for the rights of another- perhaps they have forsaken their humanity thus eliminating any rights.

Ya know our system doesnt allow for the individualization of offenders.   Each case really has its own circumstances and these case just stand alone.  This woman ranks right with dahmer and the like..

Quoting D.O.E.:

i agree with this. and i believe that when a person is guilty of a crime which had brought harm to another, especially a repeat offender, or murderers, serial rapists, child abusers, whatever. these people should not be able to have the same rights as those of us who are law abiding good citizens. why should they have rights?

Quoting survivorinohio:

I think she should have recieved a longer sentence and I think that she should be labeled as what she is whether it be a uniform that sets her apart as a different kind of monster or even a tattoo.

She has lost her rights to me.

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:10 PM

Disgusting, may she rot in hell

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN