Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can you believe this twit?

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:49 PM
  • 28 Replies

She's in front of a judge and behaves this way? I hate judges but I thought the judge was actually a good sport. 

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
survivorinohio
by René on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:50 PM

Why do you hate judges?

Some of them are very good people.

GOBryan
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:53 PM

We're dealing with some corruption cases.. There's more bad eggs than good. I've learned that justice isn't always their intention. 

Quoting survivorinohio:

Why do you hate judges?

lizzielouaf
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Hmmm, I find there's a lot more good judges than bad. 

Quoting GOBryan:

We're dealing with some corruption cases.. There's more bad eggs than good. I've learned that justice isn't always their intention. 

Quoting survivorinohio:

Why do you hate judges?

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:59 PM
4 moms liked this

I posted about this.

I feel the Judge was spot on.  I doubt she will learn any thing.

Ms.KitKat
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Justice is blind. I had a lawyer friend of mine tell me what happens in the court room most times has nothing to do with the law. surprise mini

I'm glad the judge saw this.

GOBryan
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:00 PM

I know many attorneys and I've worked in the field. There's more corruption than you know. Lots of elbow rubbing and many that shouldn't get screwed, simply because they don't have the money to fight and they were sacrificed by their attorney or the judge during deal-making. 

Quoting lizzielouaf:

Hmmm, I find there's a lot more good judges than bad. 

Quoting GOBryan:

Quoting survivorinohio:

Why do you hate judges?

survivorinohio
by René on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:02 PM

I know there are some bad eggs, I hope nost  most :(  I know at least one judge who is a wonderful human being.

Quoting GOBryan:

Quoting survivorinohio:

Why do you hate judges?

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

GOBryan
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:02 PM

I agree. Justice is not their primary focus. It's all about deal-making and if it costs someone their quality of life, so what. I know several with felonies that shouldn't have felonies and can't get work because of it. Without money, battling it and getting it appealed or overturned is an uphill battle. 

Quoting Ms.KitKat:

Justice is blind. I had a lawyer friend of mine tell me what happens in the court room most times has nothing to do with the law. surprise mini

I'm glad the judge saw this.

mehamil1
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:03 PM

Was she high on something? Maybe her own self perceived beauty. 

GOBryan
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:03 PM

Few and far between. It's aboout "Let's make a deal. You sacrifice this guy and I'll let you have the next." Heard it many times on how it works from my attorney friends. 

Quoting survivorinohio:

I know there are some bad eggs, I hope nost  most :(  I know at least one judge who is a wonderful human being.

Quoting GOBryan:

Quoting survivorinohio:

Why do you hate judges?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured