Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Donations Pour in for Mall Cop Who Tasered Hoodrat in Front of Her Kids *Updated*

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:57 PM
  • 33 Replies

When Hood Boogers Attack, Black Kids Wish They Were White.

Some of you might balk at my language, but if it walks like a beast and talks like a beast, it’s a beast. God help the kids who have to live in this Hell.

Author : Christelyn Karazin

Author's Website | Articles from

Atlanta is known for being a hub of some of the most successful black people in America. It’s chock full of some of the best HBCU’s; plus Emory, the CDC, CNN, and Coke make it a prime area to thrive–if not romantically (I’ve heard the horror stories)–intellectually and financially. But there’s an underbelly of Atlanta infected by some of the most beastly hood rats you could ever see. Some of the poorer black neighborhoods in Atlanta have a 90-100% out-of-wedlock rate, and children are the feral offspring of teenagers. So when you look at this video, keep in mind that this particular neighborhood is a wart on that underbelly. This is a recording of a security guard trying to keep the peace when two alley-cat mothers and their doomed children verbally assault the guard.

Did you hear the children scream, “THAT’S WHY YOU’RE GAY!”? OMG, is this America or some third world ghetto? Nope. I checked. It’s Atlanta.

A friend of mine who brought this video to my attention said that she spend her internship not far from this neighborhood, and she reports that it’s horrific. “I left with the quickness. The people that you see in that video, are the people who are common in the area. The women have no fear, and they will fight a dude in a minute (and yes, most of the men will fight back). I had to do student teaching in an area close to it, and I hated it. I parked my car within a view of a window so that I would make sure I could see if a student broke in. As a matter of fact, on my first day at that school, I walked in on a gang fight. Talk about being happy when my student teaching assignment was up!!” she told me.

She also said something that was quite poignant. “The sad thing is that the children have zero guidance. While doing my student teaching, I was asked to teach the girls how to care for their personal hygiene. I didn’t want to do it at first, but then I realized these girls are so lost they don’t have someone to take the time to teach them how to care for their bodies. Most of the children in that area are being raised by teenage mothers and/or grandmothers beacause the parents are in jail. Fathers are not present, and most of their food comes from school lunch. Additionally, I did an assignment with the students in which I asked them what did they want to be when they got older. About 80% of the children included, “I want to be white.”

Stop there. These kids, being raised with no guidance and in utter chaos wish they were white. I thought about that for a second. I don’t think the kids wished they were white because they thought whites were inherently better, but because when they see white people outside of their neighborhoods and on the television, those parents and children are not burdened by the disease festering in the black community. Children crave structure, both parents responsible and involved, a reliable food source, and mothers and fathers who don’t behave like creatures. It’s not the color they crave, it’s the lifestyle. Who could blame them?

Some of you might balk at my language, but if it walks like a beast and talks like a beast, it’s a beast. God help the kids who have to live in this Hell. Like Khadija once wrote, the peace walls are coming, especially if the black, underclass, out-of-wedlock rate continues unfettered.

Click here for the full story.

Here is the full story:

Donations Pour in for Mall Cop Who Tasered Hoodrat in Front of Her Kids *Updated*

Mall cop tases woman

Mall cop tases woman

When Barack Obama introduced ObamaCare early in his first term as U.S. president, debates raged on conservative blogs as to the universal healthcare’s main objective. Many believed that ObamaCare’s underlying purpose was to control the population — specifically a non-productive, unruly part of the population that continues to breed out of control.

That line of thinking was fueled by Obama’s choice for “Science Czar” John Holdren, who co-wrote a book about 30 years ago advocating forced abortions and mass sterilizations as a form of population control.

But as ObamaCare wound its way through Congress and eventually to the Supreme Court, it became clear that the extent to which Obama was willing to resolve the ‘hoodrat problem’ was through abortion funding and making it easier for teens to get abortions without parental approval.

Darien Long Mall cop

Last May, an Atlanta mall security guard recorded a confrontation with two verbally abusive hoodrats, which descended quickly into pushing and shoving. The mall guard, Darien Long (pictured above), was forced to taser one of the women who punched Long and screamed profanities in full view of her small children.

“You better back it up!” warned the mall guard as the women’s toddlers chimed in with a chorus of “THAT’S WHY YOU GAY!”

The video footage, from a camera attached to Long’s vest, went viral, and now donations are pouring in from concerned citizens who want to supply Long with “better and more gear” to battle the mall scourge. Donors have now raised over $22,000 and counting for Long, Newsone.com reports.

Click HERE to donate.

Update: Added 2nd video of thugs threatening to shoot the same mall guard.

Update II: A previous version of this post was updated to add Mr. Long’s photo and a link to donate.

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
futureshock
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:58 PM

bump

Radarma
by "OneDar" on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:09 PM
1 mom liked this

lol, saw this a few days ago...shame on her, this is despicable.

futureshock
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:09 PM

Quote:

Money flows in for mall cop who Tasered mom in front of kids

2 days ago

Trying to keep order in a tough Atlanta mall isn't a job most people would relish. It looks even less appealing in this NSFW video showing a confrontation between mall cop Darien Long and a bunch of angry people that's just gone viral. The footage, recorded last May on a camera inside Long's vest, shows two women yelling and bumping against Long, refusing to comply with his repeated requests that they "back it up" — with young children watching the whole time. After one of the women is seen hitting Long, he stun-guns her. Did his move prompt outrage? Quite the contrary. An online campaign to get him "better and more gear" has now raised $22,000 and counting. [Source]

http://now.msn.com/darien-long-atlanta-mall-cop-who-stun-gunned-mom-receives-online-donations

futureshock
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:10 PM

Quoting Radarma:

lol, saw this a few days ago...shame on her, this is despicable.

I agree. 

Radarma
by "OneDar" on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:10 PM
1 mom liked this

And ppl are threatening this guy? Amazing.

futureshock
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:15 PM

Quote:

Kevin James, move over, a new mall cop’s in town.
Darien Long, a shopping mall security guard, has received a rush of donations after posting a video that showed him applying a Taser to an abusive woman outside an Atlanta mall.
After telling the woman to leave for disorderly conduct, Long is heard on the video saying, “Back it up,” and shows her the Taser. The woman begins hitting him on the head anyway, and Long uses the Taser on the woman, who drops to the ground near the children she is with, who appear understandably upset.
The shocking video, filmed last May, went viral, and a crowdsourced campaign to raise money to get the mall guard even better equipment has already brought in some $20,000.
Long, who has been the property manager for a year, told local Atlanta news station WSB-TV, “I feel like the Taser and the camera are the two most effective tools that I have. Do what you’re supposed to do, or you get what’s coming to you.”
The local TV network also reports that the woman shown in the video was charged with criminal trespass, contributing to the delinquency of a minor and simple battery.
Long records every confrontation, and many of the videos he has posted to YouTube have gone viral. One shows him chasing drug dealers out of the mall, pointing the Taser and using another effective tool: a clipboard where he records the incident. Amazingly, the drug dealers back down and walk away. MORE

http://www.newsnet14.com/?p=119279

futureshock
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Quoting Radarma:

And ppl are threatening this guy? Amazing.

Who is threatening him?  Do you mean on the video?  He is being treated as a hero and people are donating money to him.

babyspots17
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:17 PM
Sad
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tooptimistic
by Kelly on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I would hate to have his job!!  Was the woman speaking English?  Couldn't understand a word of what she was yelling.

lga1965
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Ummm..."hoodrat" ?

I didn't even read this. After the headline, I decided that I'm never moving to Atlanta and I don't even want to know about these things.

There is enough violence in my area and all over the USA. I can't handle this much reality. I've had it with guns , immoral acts . outrageus people, women hitting men and then being tasered, etc  all the crap that shows up in the news..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)